41.

M Y heart was beating like crazy at this moment.

The only thing I could do is stare. I stare at Hunter who was looking back at me, showing his white glossy teeth. "I think- I'll pass," I whisper softly before grabbing another glass of vodka.

"Yo this is cheating, she already got like three passes!" A random guy shouts from the corner making me frown.

I drop the liquid on my dress, obviously trying to make up an excuse to leave this place. Shay was giving me a look full of concern as I try to stand up to my feet.

"If she doesn't want to kiss that guy, she doesn't have to." Chase said in a stern voice. He looked behind him, where the couch was. I rub my eyes against my palm trying to get a better view of whoever that was sitting there.

"That's not how it works," Hunter said simply as I turn around and blink in return.

"I- have to get myself cleaned, I'll be right back," I stuttered.

I see Ashly lean against his ear and mumble something to him as he stares blankly at me before rolling his dark eyes.

"Oh come on, it's only a game." Hunter replies as he slowly approaches me with his knees on the ground.

"Kiss him! Kiss him!" Loud cheers began to fill the room.

My eyes widens as I feel him come near me. Ashly furrowed her brows before looking to her right towards the couch once again. I was in so much confusion right now, who was sitting there?

The man was still probably watching us, his eyes were dark as they stare from the distance. I see him clenching onto the cup he was holding which would most likely spilt in half if he doesn't lessen the pressure.

"Hunter, you're not gonna like this," Ashly shakes her head in disappointment.

Hunter rolled his eyes before suddenly dragging me back down to the ground and cupping my face with his warm sticky hands.

I physically cringe.

I hear more and more shouts and woos coming from the people surrounding us. I felt disgusted by his touch, it felt so wrong.

"Dude, she doesn't want it, can't you see?" Shay pushes against his bicep as everyone watches us eagerly.

All Hunter does is roll his eyes again before leaning in. My mind goes empty for a second and snaps right back as a loud sound of a smack fills the entire room.

I stare at him in utter disbelief. I look at Hunter who held his head low with his eyes on the floor in shock, and then I look at the culprit, who was standing in front of us with a vexed look on his face.

His eyes were dark as they stare down at us.

Jaden?

Before anyone could even say or do something, he grabs Hunter by his shirt's collar and pulls him up to his full hight.

"What the hell are you doing man-" he was cut off.

"Cómo te atreves a tocar a mi chica?" Jaden said in his deep Spanish accent, making me gulp. He never speaks in Spanish, like ever. And whenever he does, it's because he's hella mad or flirting with someone. In this case, I'm pretty it's because he's mad.

"Estás de puta cõna o qué," he grips tightly onto his collar with his jaws ticking. The people around us gasps before standing up and staring at us with incredulity, in total disbelief.

"Jaden stop-" I began but just one side eyed look from him made me pause my sentence. He looked so fucking angry and it scared me.