Sam

A/N: I own my OC and plotline.

Dedicated to superwholockian101

He possibly had the softest looking lips known to humanity. They were the perfect shade of pink and flawless in shape. Sam could just imagine what it was like to be kissed by them. She pictured soft butterfly kisses moving agonisingly slow up her neck. Oh how she longed for those lips to kiss her. The female could feel heat rising to her cheeks as she visualised the lustful scene. She was one a date, this was not the time to be imagining her ultimate fantasy. Another awkward moment in her head. But how exciting it must be to have such a strong, gorgeous, immacuately-dresses man take you in his arms and kiss you with such tenderness. Sam could only imagine.

"Sam, you're daydreaming again." Chris Hemsworth's heavenly voice brought the female crashing back to earth, back to their date, back to a wonderful evening. "Am I boring you?" he smirked, confident that he could never bore anyone. How right he was.

She smiled back, shaking her head. "I was just thinking."

He leaned in over the table, his bright eyes, alert and curious. "What were you thinking about?"

It was Sam's turn to be confident and sassy. "I was imagining Chris Pratt in tight spandex."

What? Since when has Chris Pratt ever warn spandex?!

Nevermind, continue with the chapter. The image is rather wonderful to imagine...

As soon as she said that, Sam worried that maybe he would find her weird and too much of a fangirl but thank goodness, he laughed. Obviously amused with her joke. Phew. "Were you now? Any good?"

Now he had caught her, the heroine could feel her cheeks darkening, she would have to continue the charade. "Very pleasing." Sam winked him, causing Chris to chuckle.

"I can imagine." HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?! "How's about you and I get out of here and go somewhere else?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking Wicked."

XOX

A/N: I know that it is short. Sorry! I hope that you enjoyed this chappie nonetheless. :)

Two more days until Valerian's secret is revealed! Excited?

So, after listening to your feedback, I have decided to name the next book STAY. You all said that the previous names were a bit melancholy, so I spoke to a research group and they suggested the chosen name. :)

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FANDOM CHAT UP LINE?

ME: I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU. * SHERLOCK REFERENCE *