Snow

A/N: I do own my OC and plotline. THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SCENES OF A SEXUAL NATURE.

Valerian's POV

Reader, you may not know this about Sebastian and I but we're rather childish at times. Especially when it comes to snow. Last night, it snowed. When I woke up this morning and opened the curtains, I came face to face with a Winter Wonderland. Oh Reader, I am not ashamed to admit that I squealed in delight at the sight? Oooh, that rhymes...

Anyway, I am helping Sebastian build a snowman, at the moment it is looking a bit...slanted and it's head is balancing precariously on it's body. Oh well, it is unique and drunk looking. We are naming it Ralph.

Sebastian is looking away from me, this is the perfect moment to...

...throw a snowball at Sebastian.

My aim is better than I thought, considering that it has just hit him on the back of his head. He turns to face me, a mock-annoyed expression on his face.

Oh no.

Before I can react, he throws a snowball back at me. It lands in my hair. I laugh, brushing away the snow. "Is this war?" he calls to me, slightly shielding himself behind Ralph.

"I think this is love." I yell back.

"Truce?"

I shrug. "Sure, I don't really like the idea of being covered in snow." I focus my gaze on the grey sky, it looks as if more snow is going to fall.

"Hey, Val?"

"Yeah?"

Suddenly I am no longer standing up but lying in the snow with Sebastian's body pressing down on me. I look up, into his eyes and smile. "Hey, there."

He grins. "Hey."

"So, you know how I said that I didn't want to get covered in snow?"

Sebastian nods.

"I don't think it matters anymore." I gesture to my snow-covered body, which earns me a chuckle from my husband. "Seb?"

"Hmm?"

I lean up to kiss his frozen lips. His ice cold breath tickles my face when he pulls away. "Shall we go back inside and carry on with our activities?"

I nod and kiss his cheek. "Definitely." I mumble against his skin.

XOX

Reader's POV.

She was so cold and needed a way to warm herself up. Running into the bathroom, she shut that door behind her and switched on the shower. Carefully, Valerian peeled off her snow-sodden clothes and hastily stepped into the deliciously warm water. She hissed as the heat met her cold body. Why was she not warming up?

"Need some help?" a sultry voice appeared behind her.

Valerian turned and came face to face (and chest to chest) with her handsome husband. She bit her lip and nodded, moving aside so he could join her in the small space.

His body too was cool but as soon as the water hit his skin, it suddenly became deliciously warm. Valerian could not help but admire his physique. She could not help but point out to herself that it all belonged to her!

Valerian Stan, stop thinking such crude thoughts!

He reached towards her and pulled Valerian to him, so that they were both underneath the waterflow. Sebastian's fingers tangled in her hair as he carefully leant down to kiss his wife. Hot water tickled down their faces as he did. His soft lips met hers. At first it was a tender, loving kiss which quickly became passionate. Before she could adjust, Valerian found herself being pushed up against the shower wall, the cold stone sending shivers up and down her spine. Her thoughts were torn away from the wall as Sebastian deepened the kiss. She felt his tongue asking for entrance into her mouth. She complied. He roughly kissed her, his tongue dominating in the lustful dance of swapping saliva. Not an eloquent way of describing kissing but realistic.

Sebastian moved to her neck and lower down, causing Valerian to moan loudly. "Oh, Seb..."

"I love you, Valerian Stan." he growled in her ear before kissing her again.

She jumped up, wrapping her legs around his slender waist, her arms wrapped around his neck. Valerian could feel Sebastian's muscular chest against her, so taut and beautifully chisled. She found herself gasping as his hands explored her body.

"Ready?" he whispered to her.

Oh, yes.

XOX

Later that evening, Valerian was making a pasta dish for her and Sebastian to consume, when a pair of strong arms snaked around her hips. She felt his lips upon the back of her neck as he was pressed up against her. "That smells delicious."

She giggled. "I hope so, it's my grandma's recipe."

"Turn off the cooker."

Oh, now Valerian was confused. She frowned. "What?"

"I want to skip to desert."

Before Valerian could question Sebastian further, she was picked up and carried to the kitchen table. With a swipe of his hand, Sebastian cleared the table and lay Valerian on top of it.

He clamped his lips against hers, laying upon her, his legs either side of her hips.

Why had they never had this as desert before?

XOX

Later, after sheading more calories, Valerian and Sebastian were curled up together on the sofa, watching a movie. Captain America 2 to be precise. "Sebastian?"

"Hmm?"

Valerian bit her lip before leaning in close to her husband. "Hail HYDRA."

He frowned but before he could brace himself, Valerian pushed Sebastian into the sofa, stradling him. "You will comply, Mr Barnes." she winked at her husband, grinning.

"And what if I refuse?" Sebastian smirked.

Valerian ran her hand down from his stomach to his trousers where she slowly unzipped his jeans. "Oh, I can be very, very persuasive."

XOX

A/N: So, this was a request by an anon. What did you think?