Devon

Dedicated to Dtf720

A/N: I own my OCs and plotline. I am going to be honest, I do not know how to play tennis. I have tried repeatedly to write this chapter, so I had to change the activity to a sparring session. Something I do understand and can write about! Apologies, Dtf720 :)

Day Seven.

It was less of a date and more of a battle between the two lovers. Domic had suggested that he and Devon go to the training centre near to their home (even though they were still staying at Sebastian and Valerian's house).

He aimed a punch as hard as he could towards Lucy. She quickly deflected, sending him flying backwards.

Oh dear, Dominic.

While she did that, Devon quickly tried to play her next attack. A double kick to the stomach and left leg. Again, Dominic tried to hit Devon. "So, I was thinking that we should try that new Thai restaurant that has opened on fourth."

He missed. Someone needs more practice. Eh, Dominic?

Aiming to strike again, the female lunged at the injured opponent but Dominic saw her attack coming and caught her unguarded, sending Lucy flying backwards a few metres away. Scrambling to her feet, unperturbed, she ran at him again. "I HATE THAI FOOD!" she cried as she ran.

Ah man, Dominic inwardly groaned.

Running towards him with all the strength, she caught Dominic around the waist, trying with all her work to get him on the floor. He sent a punch to her stomach. There was a flurry of limbs. The two warriors sent kicks at each others legs, trying to trip the other up. Devon suddenly stumbled away. More kicks and more punches made impact with the duo. "You know,"  he hissed as he and Devon sparred. "we could try that Italian restaurant on fifth street?"

Somehow, Dominic managed to escape her grip and send a kick towards her torso. "Sounds good." Dominic gasped, feeling exhausted.

Once again, he sensed her advancing. Turning to face her, which was just in time as he had to block another punch with his face. Using all his might, he pushed her backwards a few metres again. Another blow to the face was what truly infuriated her.

"Ow, Dom!" she growled like an animal, running towards him (who was currently trying to support himself with the railing), she tackled him, sending them both flying.

"Sorry, hun!" he and Devon were suddenly locked once more in combat, grappling each other's arms, kicking each other in the stomach as they held onto one another. The actor tried to grab her arm but she flipped him over her shoulder. He hit the ground with a mighty thud. Devon saw the whole sequence and quickly followed him. Somehow in that time, his shirt had disappeared, leaving him topless.

With sudden force, Dominic kicked Devon again, but accidently lost his footing. He was on his back, where he came face to face with Devon, who was currently stradling him. "Ready to give up?"

He grinned at her. "No." 

Without warning, Devon found that their positions had been swapped. Devon was now on top. "Hello."  she giggled.

Dominic bent down to kiss his girlfriend. Devon wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He found that she responded to the kiss whole-heartedly. He snaked his arms around her waist. Devon ran her fingers through his locks, cupping Dominic's face. He moved from her lips to her neck, planting butterfly kisses agonisingly slow. Their lips met again. 

Eventually, they had to break away because they both need the annoying thing called Oxygen, which unfortunately they both depended on to breathe. "So," Dominic panted, clearly enjoying himself. "about that Italian on fourth street?"

Devon rolled her eyes. "Actually, I quite fancy Chinese" she laughed, also enjoying herself.

He stared deeply into her eyes. "Damn, I love you."

Devon grinned even more. "I love you too, Dom."

XOX

XOX

To: X

From: Y

Hi, I won't be able to come over today. I am currently out on a date. See you tomorrow?

To: Y

From: X

No problem. Have fun. I'll be fine.

XOX

A/N: I did it! After so much procrastinating I have finally posted another chapter! Hurrah! Hurrah! I will be writing the rest of the requests. It may take a while but I shall get there!

QOTD: So, any idea why Valerian has now got scars all over her face? And why the red hair? Sebastian is going to be very shocked that he was unable to recognise her in 'Day Eight'!