Connie

A/N: I own my OC and plotline.

Day Seven.

On the set of the new Avengees film.

Aaron Johnson always knew that when it came to love, he was hopeless. Either he was being forced to court someone he didn't love or he always fell for the wrong girl.

Yes, Aaron was a hopeless case but little did he know that love had something rather special in store for him. His very own Cupid, Elizabeth Olsen.

Sick of seeing her friend alone and sulking, the Marvel actress decided that it was time to give her friend the all important pep talk. "She totally likes you."

Except, Aaron being Aaron, he was absolutely and undeniably shy. "You don't know that."

Elizabeth shrugged, trying to work the over-complicated coffee machine. "Sure I do," she opted for a cappucino. "Scarlett told me."

That was a new piece of information. "Wait, what?"

"Yeah, the other day she'd been talking to Connie and when she asked Connie how she felt about you, she said that she was waiting for you to 'make a move'."

"'Make a move'?"

Elizabeth carefully pried her freshly made drink from the cup holder. "It means ask her out, doofus."

"I know what it means!"

The brunette rolled her eyes. "Coulda fooled me."

The actor huffed and folded his arms. ""So what do I do, just approach her?"

"I don't know, Aaron." Elizabeth sipped her coffee. Mmm...

"Well what would you do?"

That was when she grinned. "I say, "Hey Ladies, wanna know my seeecret identity?"

Aaron laughed. "Really?!" then he realised..."Hang on, that's Batman!"

"Wow, you're a bright spark."

Aaron began to attempt to work the faulty coffee machine. "Seriously what should I say?"

Espresso?

"Hey, is your body a sandpit? 'Cause I'm totally digging it!"

Aaron paused, the machine waiting for an option to be picked. "Wow, just wow." Latte. "That, my friend, is not even worth a sarcastic reply."

Elizabeth leaned against the table beside the machine. "Aw look, chill out, Aaron! Just say something she would say."

"Which is?"

"'Hey, wanna know my secret identity?'"

"Enough with the Batman!"

She raised her hands in a surrendering way. "Okay, okay, just go over to her and ask if she fancies a coffee sometime."

Aaron removed his drink. "And if that doesn't work?"

"Say you've lost you jacket."

Another pause. "Oh, that is so lame."

Elizabeth shrugged. "Sebastian told me that it works."

"It has never worked for him!"

"Well, you know, one day he is gonna use that trick and some girl is actually going to fall for him 'cause of it."

Aaron scoffed. "You wish." he looked over at  Connie. "You know what, I am going to ask her out for coffee!"

"Go for it, Speedy!"

"Quicksilver" left his spot by the machine and began to walk over to her but quickly began to walk back over to Elizabeth. "Maybe I'll ask her when she's not talking to Robert, Jeremy and Chris."

Elizabeth merely rolled his eyes. It was going to be a long day.

QOTD: IF YOU HAD TO COOK FOR SEBASTIAN STAN, WHAT WOULD YOU MAKE?