What If?

A/N: I don't own Starbucks but I do own my OC and plotline

Apologies for the late update, I have been in the emergency room again. :/

WARNING: CONTAINS TRIGGERS.

"Sebastian?" Valerian whispered into the darkness the night before their friends were due over to discuss her...her "plans".

He shifted slightly beside her, his right arm slung around her waist as he slept. "Hmm?" he stirred, sleeping lightly these days incase Valerian ever needed him at night.

"I was just thinking," she continued. "of what would have happened if we hadn't of met that day in Starbucks."

Sebastian was fully awake now and confused by Valerian's train of thought. "What?"

"Well just think about it, life would be so different if we hadn't met."

Her handsome husband sighed deeply. "I suppose it would be very different."

"You wouldn't know who I am? I would still know who you are, obviously."

The actor chuckled. "Obviously."

"Mr Sebastian Stan, hottest actor of 2014."

"2015."

"No, '14 because you're not really in any major films this years." Valerian giggled.

Well, Sebastian could hardly argue with her logic.

"Anyway," she spoke on. "I wouldn't know any of the friends I have made." Valerian paused. "I might not be married or in love."

"I think that that latter comes before the former."

She shook her head. "No, if I was still with my ex-boyfriend, I would probably be in some souless marriage...or dead." she whispered the final word, feeling sick to the core.

"But you hadn't been with him for two years, so I very much doubt that you would have married him." Sebastian reassured her.

"I guess you're right."

Sebastian pulled Valerian closer to him. "It is odd to think how life would have been if we hadn't met is Starbucks."

"Very."

XOX

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.

My name is Valerian Contance Ramona Cassanova and I am suffering with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. My family died in a car accident. I miss them. Every. Single. Day. My ex-boyfriend used to beat me. I have been visiting Doctor Miles everyday for two years after I had a nervous breakdown in the middle of Starbucks. I like sitting on the back lawn of my house and looking up at the stars. A bit like Hazel Grace. I like to lose myself in their glow and vastness. My favourite song is Valerie by Amy Winehouse, I listen to it everyday on my iPod whenever I feel overwhelmed. I like stars.

My doctor thinks that I am ready to start intergrating back into society. I am nervous but hopeful that I can be "normal" like everyone else. I want to show the world that I am capable of being who I once was.

My favourite actor is Sebastian Stan. I have never met him. One day, I hope that I do. Even if it's only for five minutes. I really like his ocean-blue eyes. If I did ever meet him, I don't know what I'd say. Maybe 'Hello' would be a good place to begin.

My name is Valerian Contance Ramona Cassanova and I am suffering with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. My family died in a car accident. I miss them. Every. Single. Day. My ex-boyfriend used to beat me. I have been visiting Doctor Miles everyday for two years after I had a nervous breakdown in the middle of Starbucks. I like sitting on the back lawn of my house and looking up at the stars. A bit like Hazel Grace. I like to lose myself in their glow and vastness.