Day Six

A/N: I own my own plotine and OC

Okay, so I just relised that the wrong part of this fic was published yesterday. :/ Not quite sure why. So, I will be temporarily taking it down until it is fully written. This was the part you were supposed to recieve!

To: X

From: Y

Hi, I am going to be home late, so the grocceries will also be late. Are you okay?

To: Y

From: X

Yeah, I am fine. Don't worry about me, there is cheesecake in the fridge for me to eat. By the way, where on Midgard did you get it from? It is delicious!

To: X

From: Y

From a small bakery I came across. Are you going to save me any?

To: Y

From: X

No!

To: X

From: Y

So how much longer are you planning to remain under radar?

To: Y

From: X

You know until when.

To: X

From: Y

Don't you think that you should at least let him know where you are?

To: Y

From: X

You know I can't. Stop asking such silly questions. :(

To: X

From: Y

You're right, I'm sorry. :(

To: Y

From: X

Does anyone suspect that you may know where I am?

To: X

From: Y

No, I have been extremely careful with my daily disappearances. I just take a detour home from work, no one suspects a thing.

To: Y

From: X

Good, that's good. Listen, I just want to say thanks again for helping me out.

To: X

From: Y

Don't worry about it, I understand why you're doing this. I don't fully agree with your plan but I understand. Although, when you called me the day you ran out on him and told me that I had to hide you, I honestly couldn't believe what you were up to! How did you find out about you know what so quickly?

To: Y

From: X

I was out for most of the night. I just went to a local coffee shop and used their free wifi. That's how I came across you know what.

To:X

From: Y

Oh, you should see him though. He is so lost without you. I really feel as if you should tell him where you are and that you're safe.

To: Y

From: X

I can't tell him because he'll want me back. He won't understand. You know but I can't go back. Not yet. If everything goes to plan, then I should be back real soon. If not...

Do you think he hates me?

To: X

From: Y

He misses you. He just really wants you home.

To: Y

From: X

I know. I miss him so much too. :( I really hope...

I hope-

I hope that he still loves me.

To: X

From: Y

I'm certain that he does.

To: Y

From: X

Thanks, that is just what I needed to hear.

To: X

From: Y

:)

To: Y

From: X

You're still not getting any cheesecake.

A/N: Hi, just a short chappie for today. I was writing a longer one but since I am back in the emergency room, I was unable to complete it. Hopefully this chapter will tide you over. It would seem that my recovery has been put on halt. * Grumpy Bucky face *

QOFTD: WHAT WAS THE LAST PIECE OF MEDIA THAT MADE YOU CRY?