Car

A/N: WARNING: THERE ARE RELIGIOUS POV IS THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS A REQUEST FROM AN ANON. PLEASE REMAIN CIVIL REGARDLESS OF YOUR BELIEFS, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS. YOU ARE, THE ANON IS. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS MESSAGE AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER. CONTAINS LIME AND TRIGGERS.

Gah! 2,000 views! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME:

THE WINNER OF THE AGAGTG COMPETITION IS...

...@daugtherofodin!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are now a permanant character. Ok, so all I need is your NAME, AGE, HAIR COLOUR, EYE COLOUR, ARE YOU MARRIED/ENGAGED/DATING TOM HIDDLESTON AND HOW YOU BOTH MET!

I do not own The Hobbit but I do own my OC and plotline.

This chapter is dedicated to @Dft720

Valerian's POV

We're on our date, Sebastian and I.

I don't believe in forever. I don't. We all die at some point. I know that it sounds morbid but it is true, you cannot deny that I am wrong. Well, you can because either you're an argumentative person or you're a vampire. Anyway, I don't believe in forever. I do believe in Heaven. So yes in effect, we do get an eternity but that's not what I mean. What I mean is that we don't live forever in our mortal bodies, we become old and then we die.

My family never had the chance to live out their lives, start families, turn my parents in Grandparents or even get the chance to date anyone. I am the only who survived the car crash. I am the only one left behind. I miss them. I miss them.

When I close my eyes, I see them, I dream of what should have been. I dream of the times we spent together. Holidays at my Grandma's home. Listening to my parent's record collection in the living room. I yearn for them to be here. I need them.

XOX

Sebastian's POV

She possibly had the softest looking lips known to humanity. They were the perfect shade of pink and flawless in shape. My mind drifts and conjures up rather...saucey scenes (too explicit?). I can feel heat rising to my cheeks as I visualise the lustful scene. Awkward. I can't help but think of such things, especially when she is wearing that dress, which has a zip that looks easy to undo...

"Valerian, you're daydreaming again." my voice brings the thirty year old crashing back to earth, back to our date, back to a wonderful evening. "Am I boring you?" I smirk.

She smiles back, shaking her head. "I was just thinking."

I lean in over the table, eyes alert and curious. "What were you thinking about?"

"I was imagining Chris Evans in tight spandex."

XOX

Valerian's POV

I pray that he doesn't notice that I am lying. I really, really hope that he doesn't.

XOX

Sebastian's POV

As soon as she says that, I laugh, amused. Phew. "Were you now? Any good?"

"Very pleasing." Valerian winks at me, causing me to giggle. SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?!

I lean across the table, smirking. "How about you and I get out of here?"

XOX

Valerian's POV

I lean in too, smiling profusely. "What do you have in mind?"

He whispers something in my ear, something that makes us leave almost immediately.

XOX

Sebastian's POV

We walk hand and hand along the sidewalk.  I was extremely happy, so happy that when it began to rain, I can't help smile further. However, Valerian doesn't agree when it comes to rain.

"Ah no, we're going to get soaked!" she squeaks, trying (and failing) to block the rain with her small clutch bag.

I force us both to stop walking, the rain is now falling heavily, drenching us. The droplets on our skin are illuminated by the streetlamp above. Valerian is about to question why we have stopped when I suddenly kiss her. Soon we are chest to chest, my arms entwining around her waist and hers loop around my neck. Our lips gently touched, both feeling timid. Our passion kicks in and we melt into each other. I hold her close to my body, running my fingers through her locks, cupping Valerian's face. I move from her lips to her neck, planting butterfly kisses agonisingly slow.

When we finally pull apart, breathless, we can't stop smiling lovingly at one another. The awkward girl and the awkward guy are hopelessly in love, everything is just so in our lives.

XOX

Valerian's POV

I stare into Sebastian's eyes, ready to kiss him again when I see the car. A car. A silver jeep, identical to the one that my family died in, the one that caused me to lose my wonderful siblings and parents.

Suddenly, I can't breathe.

I try to concentrate on Sebastian but my lower abdomen is killing her, I felt as if my whole stomach is being ripped out. My vision is focusing in and out and beginning to black over, my knees felt weak and a huge wave of nausea sweeps over me.

Everything fades to black.

XOX

Sebastian's POV

“VAL!” I gather her into my arms. "Someone help me, please!"