Chuck vs. The Undercover Lover Part 1

It was another day at the Buy More. Chuck was going to the back and found out that Jeff fixed a hotel's computer, which he was using to get Tara Reeds' number, so Chuck quickly kicked him off.

As he was looking though, Chuck began to flash on a whole bunch of names. He quickly wrote them all down on a piece of paper.

The last name though was interesting. It was a woman. And Chuck saw photos of her and Casey and love letters and her nickname for him, sugar bear. It was a little too much for Chuck but now he was extremely curious.

"Sugar bear's girlfriend is in town."

Chuck was walking down the hall and saw Casey.

"Casey, hey, hey, hey! Wait up! wait up! I just had the mother lode of all bad guy flashes." Chuck said handing Casey the paper with all the names on it.

"Who are they?"

" Mostly Russian. All traveling under aliases, fake passports."

" That means they're arms dealers, money launderers, black market smugglers..."

" Yeah. Apparently, they're all having a douche bag convention down at the Grand Saville."

" I'll run it up the flagpole, see what command wants us to do."

"Uh... one more thing." Chuck said, stopping Casey from leaving." There was another name, one name that I flashed on actually, but I left it-- her-- off of the list."

" What the hell are you talking about, Bartowski?" Casey asked confused.

" Does the name Ilsa Trinchina mean anything to you... Sugar Bear?" Chuck asked with a smirk on his face.

Casey all of a sudden grabbed Chuck with both hands by the throat and lifted him up, slamming him against the wall.

" You say that name ever again and I will end you. Nod if you understand."

Chuck struggled to nod.

" Casey... you're hurting the Intersect."

Casey let Chuck go, letting him fall to the ground.

Chuck walked into Weinerlicious and saw you and Sarah behind the counter. You looked up and smiled when you saw him.

"Hey sweetheart!" Chuck greeted.

"Hi!"

"Hey Sarah!"

"Hey. Try this. It's the new breakfast corndog with country sausage and syrup wrapped in pancake." Sarah said offering it to Chuck.

" Thank you, but maybe a little bit later. I have some serious business to discuss-- matter of national security. Casey's ex-girlfriend is in town."

You and Sarah shot your heads up.

"What? How do you know?" Sarah asked.

" I flashed."

"Damn! I missed that flash?"

"Her name is Ilsa Trinchina. Super-hot, super-sexy."

You cleared your throat as you looked at Chuck.

"Not as hot and sexy as you Y/NN." Chuck said smiling that adorable, goofy smile at you.

You just winked at him.

"And staying at the Grand Saville as we speak. " Chuck finished.

"Does Casey know?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, yeah. Almost ripped my head off; it must've been a pretty bad break-up. "You know for the longest time, I always imagined Casey was built like a Ken doll, you know, downstairs."

" I don't know what kind of woman would go for a guy like Casey." you said and Sarah nodded.

"I was, uh, I was kind of hoping you'd help me find out. And Y/N too because I know you're curious now."

"Hell yeah I am."

Sarah just looked at you both.

"Ilsa is a civilian. She's a foreign national. The Intersect has, like, nothing on her except for some love letters that now I'll never be able to scrub out of my brain. So Y/N be thankful you did not flash on this one."

"You want me to go behind Casey's back, reallocate CIA resources and violate this woman's privacy, so you can find out what their story is?"

" Tell me you're not curious."

Sarah made a face that definitely said she was.

"We received your report, Major." General Beckman started. You were all gathered at Casey's place. " Ex-KGB, Eastern Bloc thugs, Russian arms dealers... Frankly, we're not used to seeing this particular crowd stateside these days."

" Least not since President Reagan won The Cold War, huh, General?" Casey asked.

" So you want us to infiltrate the Grand Saville?" Sarah asked, cutting in.

"The hotel's bar has been booked for a private party early this evening."

" Fine, Y/N and I will clear our schedule, but just 'cause it's you, General."

"Mr. Bartowski and Ms. L/N , it's up to you to tell us what these criminal agents are all doing in Los Angeles. You two will go undercover along with Agent Walker. We need you to press some Russian flesh, see what you can flash on. And, uh... good luck." Beckman finished, signing off.

"So, what about you, Casey?" Chuck asked turning to him.

" What about me?"

" I don't know. I just thought if Sarah, Y/N and I have to go to the hotel to press some Russian flesh, you might want to drop in on a certain somebody whose name I will not..." Casey began to walk away.

" Chuck... " Sarah warned.

"Okay, fine. I'll shut up now. Geez, what?"

" What is with that guy?" you asked. "He really doesn't want to see his ex, does he?"

" I doubt it. Ilsa's dead." Sarah said looking at you both and then walking away.

You and Chuck looked at each other, both feeling guilty now.