Chuck vs. The Helicopter Part 3

Chuck was sitting in his room getting ready for work when his sister came in showing the news paper to him.

"Did you see this?"

" What?"

" Did you know that Bryce was dead? "

Chuck looked at the paper and slowly grabbed it from her.

"No. No, I didn't." Chuck said pretending he didn't already know about Bryce's death.

"Well, are you okay?"

" I don't know. Um... yeah, I don't know. It's crazy. I, uh, I spent so much time hating him for getting me kicked out of Stanford, I don't know, really, how to feel, but it's hard to be mad at him now. "

"I'm really sorry, Chuck." Ellie said looking at him one more time before walking out.

Back at work, Chuck and Morgan were discussing about a video game when Casey came up and grabbed Chuck.

"You can't trust her."

Chuck looked at him very confused, wanting to know what the heck he was talking about.

"Big Mike!" the three guys said at the same time.

"How's customer service training?" Big Mike asked.

" Fine. " Casey said.

"Super." Chuck said.

" Glad to hear it. The better my employees, the less I have to work."

" Very inspiring words, sir." Chuck said trying not to sound sarcastic.

" Regular call to arms. " Casey added.

"Well, go make 'em better. Show me you're assistant manager material."

"Chop-chop! I got a nap in an hour."

" Good-bye." Chuck and Casey said as Chuck dragged him along with him.

So Chuck started walking Casey around, showing him some things here and there.

"So, uh, this is the hand-held scanner. Very expensive piece of equipment."

"So is a stealth fighter and somehow I managed to fly that."

" Right, uh, and the gun, you know, kind of works like a ... "

"A gun?"

" Uh-huh. And it beeps when you scan the barcodes."

"Well, if it screamed out loud, I'd be right at home."

All of a sudden Casey took the scanner and held it against Chuck's throat.

"I don't want you and Y/N to have any more private meetings with Sarah, hmm? "

"Um, is there... is there a problem?"

" No problems, only solutions."

" Well, that... sounds very much like the buy more customer policy that I've noticed you have some issue with."

All of a sudden a message popped up from Sarah on the laptop saying he needed to come see her and Y/N at Weinerlicious ASAP.

"And you know, uh... you know what I think we're gonna do about that? We're gonna do some role-playing, and work on that attitude of yours how about that? Hey, Morgan."

"Hi, yo." Morgan greeted.

" Ah, hey, there he is. There's my Johnny-on-the-spot. Morgan and Casey, you guys are gonna do some stuff. You're gonna be a shopper, and you're gonna be the sales rep, like you are. And, uh, I'm gonna talk to big mike and-and work on some stuff 'cause I know he's got other things in store."