Pilot Part 1

"Morgan, this is a bad idea." Chuck said panicking.

"Well, we can't stay here, Chuck. "

"I'm uncomfortable with the plan."

"Plan? What plan? This is survival. "

"That's her. We've been compromised. I'm a ghost."

"Morgan, you can't leave me like this. You can't do this to me, man."

"Chuck, what are you doing?" Chuck's sister Ellie says coming in.

"Uh, escaping."

"From your own birthday party?"

"Hey, Ellie. Wow, you look fan... tastic. "

"Uh, you know, sis, the thing is, Morgan and I don't really feel like we're fitting in... at my birthday party, 'cause we don't know any body, 'cause they're all your friends and they all happen to be doctors."

"Doctors who don't really get our jokes. "

"Well, your jokes. "

"Okay, my jokes."

"Chuck, I have invited real, live women for you. And if you won't talk to them, Y/N is here for you too!"

You have been one of Chuck's best friends since childhood. You have always had a crush on him but were always too afraid to admit and the reasons being that one, you were afraid of admiting you liked him and ruining the friendship if he did not feel the same way and two, you were too awkward to do anything about it anyways.

You did not know though that Chuck has always felt the same way too but too scared to admit for the same reasons. And he was afraid of you leaving him for someone else like his last girlfriend did.

"Really? She's here?"

"Of course she is! She's your best friend! Why wouldn't she be here? So please...Let's go." Ellie said grabbing her brother's hand and leading him outside.

"Morgan, you stay here."

"Need a hand, buddy? "

"No, no, no, I'm okay, I'm alright."

Once Chuck and Ellie got outside he felt all nervous seeing all the people out there. Ellie then got behind him and began pushing him more out there.

"Birthday boy, come with me. We're going to be social. You are funny, you are smart, you are handsome."

"Thank you."

Chuck then saw Ellie's boyfriend, Devon aka Captain Awesome coming their way.

"Oh, there's captain awesome."

" Please don't call him that. "

"Okay, I've identified some candidates for Chuck and they are awesome."

Chuck looked over at Ellie for a second as Devon grabbed him and brought him over to the group of women.

"Let me introduce you to Chuck, Ellie's brother." Devon said postioning Chuck right in front of the women.

One of them came up and approached Chuck.

"Hi, Chuck. We've heard so much about you. Are you in a costume?"

Chuck looked at her weird.

"No, I-I... I work for the Nerd Herd."

"Nerd Herd? That is so cute."

Another girl came up and approached him.

"What do you really want to do?"

"Working on my five-year plan. Just need to choose a font."