Chuck vs. The Sandworm Part 1

Halloween time was here. You were over at Chuck and Ellie's place helping her decorate for their annual Halloween party.

"How's this look Ellie?" you asked as you put up some spider webs.

Ellie looked over and gave you a thumb's up as she put up some herself.

"Looks perfect Y/N."

You then heard the door open and saw Chuck coming in. You smiled at him.

"Hey Chuck!"

"Hey Y/NN!"

He then looked around and saw all the webs being put up.

"What, we don't have enough actual cobwebs already?" Chuck joked.

"We are getting ready for our annual Halloween party. What time are you getting here?"

" Oh, you know what, I might be late. They finally scheduled that promotional-interview thing for that afternoon. "

" Chuck that's amazing!" you cheered walking up to him.

"We can just make it an assistant manager party, too, then." Ellie said confidently.

"Sure, yeah, if you feel like jinxing it." Chuck said sarcastically.

" You're just finally growing up, aren't you? Do you think that this year would be a good time for you and Morgan to have separate costumes?" Ellie asked.

" Excuse me, but what's wrong with our costume?"

" Um, I'm sorry, but the whole two-man-sea-cucumber-thing is kind of creepy."

"Yeah I mean I always just did my own thing." you said.

"First of all, it's a sandworm, okay? Shai-hulud, to be specific. Second of all, Dune fans have been going nuts over our costume since the eighth grade and thirdly, Y/N we have asked you if you would like to join our thing and the offer still stands. There can be a middle person."

"That's sweet Chuck. But I may have to turn it down. For now."

Chuck gave you a pouty face and you couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Yo. Chuckster." Awesome greeted him, walking out in his costume." Guess what I am? " Awesome was only wearing nude skin underwear with a leaf on the front.

"You're... " Chuck started trying to figure out while not trying to look disturbed.

"Naked?" you asked.

" I'm Adam. You know, like Adam and Eve, Adam. Wait till you see my snake."

" I don't want to see your snake." Chuck replied quickly.

" Devon, Chuck here has an interview on Wednesday."

"That is outstanding." Devon said high fiving Chuck.

All of a sudden Chuck's phone started ringing.

"I gotta... Excuse me." Chuck said stepping out of the way to answer his phone.

" Hello? Hello?"

"I'm getting tense! You know I don't like being tense." Big Mike yelled.

"How can I help you relax, big Mike?"

" Find that jackass Morgan. Your buddy's supposed to be working a double shift today and went awol."

Chuck hung up and started heading to the door. You caught up with him quickly.

"What's going on?" you asked.

"Oh that was big Mike. Morgan ain't at work and wants me to go find him."

"Want me to come and help?"

"Sure!"

You and Chuck found yourselves at the arcade at the Santa Monica pier. There you found Morgan. Chuck ran up to him.

"Hey, hey, buddy, Morgan. Where you been?" Chuck asked.

" What's up, buddy?" Morgan said high fiving him.

" Yes. Where have you been?" you asked.

" I've been trying to call you."

" I, uh, I picked up the sandworm costume from the dry cleaners. The ranch dressing from last year totally came out, so we're all good. You ready to win another buy more costume contest?"

"No. No, no, 'cause you're supposed to be at work, buddy."

" Dude, I got ten big ones riding on this quote-unquote videogame, so can I just have, uh... This guy's been handing me my ass all week. Time to return the favor." Morgan said while getting ready to play what looked like a game of Guitar Hero along with a man who put his guitar around him as well.

As they began to play you and Chuck looked over at the man Morgan was playing against and you both began to flash. This guy was not good news.

"Uh, Morgan."

" Yeah, buddy? "

"Morgan, this guy is dangerous." Chuck warned.

"Well, Morgan's dangerous, Chucky. Morgan's dangerous. "

The man stared at you both and then quickly left.

"Oh, what a baby. What a loser." Morgan yelled out to the man.

You and Chuck were starting to walk away when the man came up and grabbed Chuck pushing him to the side.

"Chuck!" you yelled out.

" How did you find me? How did you find me? Who else knows I'm here? Who do you work for?"

"No one. No one. Let me go." Chuck said.

"Yes please let him go. We don't know what you're talking about." you said standing beside Chuck, looking at the man.

"I know you're a spy! You too!" he said pointing at you. "Your watches? I designed them for the CIA. Are there other agents waiting for me outside? Are there other agents waiting for me outside?!"

You and Chuck just stood there shocked. Morgan then popped up beside you.

"You're not sneaking away from me."

The man looked at you and Chuck one more time before running away.

" Wait, whoa, whoa. You still owe me ten bucks! " Morgan yelled out.

"Morgan!" you and Chuck yelled out, chasing after him. You ran outside and saw Morgan yelling at the man still who you could all no longer see.

"Whoa, hey, you still owe me ten dollars!" Morgan yelled out one last time.

You and Chuck looked for him then looked back at each other, both wondering how he knew so much.

"Well this is great." you said.