Pilot Part 6

You and Chuck were walking outside, arms linked together, looking for Sarah and Casey after the crazy event. You ended up finding them and it looked like they were having an argument. Both your ears perked up though when you both heard your names and when Chuck heard them mention his sister.

"What about my sister? "

"Nothing. We were just discussing..." Sarah started.

" No, no, no, hold on a second. You have to leave my family and my friends out of this. I already hate it that Y/N here has the same problem as me and I feel like it's all my fault."

"Chuck..." you said turning towards him. You hated that he was thinking like that.

"We'll see." Casey said.

"Look, Bryce sent that e-mail to me. I'm the one, and Y/N too, remembering your secrets. Which means you have to listen to us, both of you. And right now... Y/N and I are going to go home."

" No, you're not"

"Uh-uh. You... you need us."

Chuck then grabbed your hand and walked away. You and Chuck were pretty shaken up after all the events that happened that day. You both decided to head over to the beach and sit by the water and watch the sun come up. It calmed you both down instantly.

"Y/N I'm so sorry you got dragged into this. If I had just sent you home too you never would have stuck around and saw that email."

"Chuck it's okay. I mean yeah it's crazy now what is happening. But I don't blame you at all for what is happening. Bryce was the one who sent that email." Chuck looked down shaking his head. "And besides, at least I get to go through all this with you." you said looking at him smiling.

Chuck looked up at you and smiled back at you. "I have to agree with you on that one."

You then both looked back out to the ocean and you leaned your head against his shoulder. Chuck looked down at you and smiled even more. He knew this would also be the perfect opportunity to finally tell you how he feels but after everything that happened he figured he would let it go for today and just enjoy this moment with you. Like Ellie said, a time will come.

You both then heard someone approaching you both. It was Sarah.

"How long you two been here? "

"All night." Chuck said.

" There's nowhere we can run, is there? " You asked.

"Not from us."

"Guys, talk to me."

" Yesterday I was making 11 bucks an hour fixing computers. Now I have one in my brain. And Y/N."

"Yeah I was just a girl serving gourmet hot dogs..."

" And I can't figure out why Bryce did this, why he chose me. What are you going to do with US? What happens now?"

"For now, you go back to your own lives. We'll protect you and you'll work with us."

"And my sister, my friends, are they in danger?"

"You tell them nothing to keep them safe. Just do one thing for me guys."

You both looked at her.

"Trust me."

Later both you and Chuck walked into his house where both Ellie and Morgan came running to you both.

"Where were you two?! We didn't hear from either of you!" Ellie screamed. "Do you know how worried I was? I even called Morgan!"

"Sorry guys!" you said feeling bad.

"Early morning procedure, so... group hug, huh?" Chuck said pulling all of you in.

Later on Chuck went to work ready to hand in his resume for assistant manager at Buy More. Soon as you were on break you went over to the store to see how it went. You spotted Morgan and walked over to him.

"Morgan! Hey!"

"Hey Y/N!"

"Chuck hand in his resume yet?"

"He just went in. Should be out anytime now."

You looked over and saw Chuck coming out of the office and headed towards him.

"Hey Y/N!"

"How did it go?"

"Don't know yet. But I need to go train to the new guy."

You both looked over and noticed that the new guy looked very familiar. Then it hit you both. It was Casey. He crossed his arms looking at you both. Then you spotted Sarah walking by, pretending to shop around the store, smiling at you two. You then both looked down at her ring and you both flashed again seeing Sarah taking down these men, shooting them and then shooting at the camera.

You looked horrified and Chuck tried not to scream.

"Don't freak out."