Chuck vs. The Undercover Lover Part 2

You, Chuck and Sarah arrived at the hotel all dressed up nicely. You and Chuck walked in arm in arm and Sarah was beside you.

Your dress:

"I don't get it

"I don't get it. If Casey's girlfriend is dead, who's the Ilsa Trinchina staying in this hotel? " Chuck asked.

"Probably someone traveling on a fake passport. It happens all the time in Russia. People die and their personal info gets recycled."

" My God, that's so horrible. No wonder Casey's so messed up." you said feeling sad for Casey.

You both saw him walking over to you guys.

"Casey, Oh, hey... Hey, I just-- you know what, I'm sorry about what I said earlier." Chuck said.

" Drop it, Chuck. You heard the General. We've got work to do. Those are our Russians."

He said pointing over to the room where a party was happening.

"Wait, wait, wait-- this isn't a black tie thing. I'm way overdressed."

"Yeah, lose the jacket." Casey said helping him take it off then handed you and Chuck trays with drinks on them.

"What's this?" you asked.

" Yeah, perfect. " Casey commented before walking away.

You and Chuck looked at each other then back at Sarah.

"You know, it would have been nice to know that we were the help on this mission. We could have done some character study." Chuck said as the three of you began to walk around.

"Recognize anyone, guys?"

Chuck saw one man and flashed.

" That's, uh, Dmitry Siljak. Black market arms dealer."

You saw one man and flashed on him.

"Sergey "Noodles" Romanov. Freelance hit man."

As you continued to walk this one man stared right at Chuck.

"Sacha! Is that you, my sweet Sacha?" The man shouted. You and Sarah looked over at Chuck as he looked back at you, confused and a little frightened." Everybody, meet fourth cousin on my mother's side. Sacha, come and give your cousin great big hug!"

The man then picked up Chuck in a huge hug and you and Sarah quickly and carefully got out of the way and stood off to the side watching the whole scene.

"Sacha wants to dance!"

"No. No, dance, no. Nyet, nyet, nyet, nyet. No." you could hear Chuck shout.

A man then appeared behind Sarah.

"How much for the whole night?"