Chuck vs. The Nemesis Part 4

You were knelt down next to Chuck, trying to wake him up while Sarah was down beside Bryce.

"Bryce! Bryce..." She opened his shirt to reveal a bullet proof vest underneath.

"Time to finish the job." Casey said kneeling down also.

" Casey, no. Chuck and Y/N flashed. Bryce isn't rogue."

" You should aim for the head next time, Casey." Bryce said glaring at him.

Casey just grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up.

Meanwhile, Chuck was finally waking up.

"Hey." Chuck said looking up at you.

"Hey. You okay?" you asked, helping him sit up.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Bet that didn't seem to manly."

"Aww Chuck don't you worry. You're all man to me." you said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks." Chuck said smiling at you.

You got up and sticked out your hand for Chuck to grab.

"Now let's go see what is going on."

Chuck looked up at you, still smiling and grabbed your hand as you helped him stand up.

"I don't get it, Bryce. How are you alive?" Chuck asked Bryce.

" I don't know how they did it, if that's what you're asking. They probably used one of the European clinics. I don't remember it."

" But you know why they did it." Sarah said.

"Yeah."

" Well, should I pop some popcorn or beat the answer out of you?" Casey asked sarcastically.

"No thanks. I'll talk."

" Darn it."

" You know the first part already." Bryce said, turning back to you and Chuck." I downloaded the intersect intel and blew up the computer. Raced out of túe dni. Then, I ran into you, Casey. So I'm on the ground. No white light, just Casey staring down at me. They brought me back, but they weren't trying to save me. No, this was a fulcrum team. They wanted something."

"Fulcrum thinks you're the intersect." you said.

Bryce nodded. " They brought me back to take it out of me. That's why I need your help."

"We're going to help you?" Casey asked.

" I need to turn myself in to the CIA, but fulcrum has operatives in every agency. I need to know that I'm being handed over to the real CIA."

"We can do that. Y/N and I can do that. We, we can be there at the transfer if we flash on whoever they send, they're fulcrum. If not... You're on your way home." Chuck said looking at Sarah then at Bryce.

"Chuck that's perfect. We can do this." you said looking at Sarah.

"It should work. Smart, Chuck." Sarah said nodding her head in approval.

"They still need a place where the transfer can go down, public place, lot of people." Casey said.

"Public spot... Lots of witnesses. I know a place." Chuck said.

The Buy More was the perfect spot. Especially since it was Black Friday. It was a zoo.