Chuck vs. The Helicopter Part 1

It was just another typical day at the Buy More. Except now Chuck was working with Casey there and it made things pretty interesting. Especially when he all of a sudden chase after him when he was chasing a guy who was trying to steal a video game. Chuck was not trying to stop Casey from grabbing that guy and getting the video game back. But he was going to stop Casey from beating up the guy because he knew damn well that was what he was going to do.

Casey was able to knock down the guy and looked like he was ready to knock him out when Chuck grabbed Casey trying to stop him.

"Casey, Casey, Casey. No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. It's just a video game, okay? Lives are not in danger, and the country is still safe."

Morgan came out also trying to catch the guy. He finally caught up and was out of breath.

"This guy's been here 24 hours and he's taking the job way more seriously than me." Morgan said.

"That's because he's crazy."

" Tell me something I don't know." Casey said grabbing the guy and dragging him back into the store. Morgan went along with them talking to the guy, obviously knowing who he was.

Chuck was leaning with his hands on his knees, out of breath. He then looked over at Weinerlicious and saw you working outside cleaning a table. You looked over at him and smiled waving at him.

No Chuck has still not told you yet how he felt but he hopes that time will come soon.

Oh! And since Casey is working with Chuck, Sarah is working with you, which Chuck did not know about that part yet. But he knew that she was posing as an old best friend of yours that you have not seen in years.

Chuck saw you walk back into the store and decided to go over to see you . And yes he was quite surprised to see Sarah there too in uniform.

You saw Chuck come in and you smiled.

"Hey Chuck!"

"Hey Y/N!" Then he looked over and saw Sarah standing there. " And...Sarah, what, uh... what are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"I work here now, Chuck. Oh, damn. I burned another batch."

"Oh don't worry Sarah. I do it quite often too." you laughed.

She smiled over at you.

"Why are you working here?" Chuck asked.

" Surveillance. I can monitor the Buy More from here while you work. And stay here with Y/N. It's just a cover."

"Right, all a part of the plan. 'Cause there's a plan, right? I mean, uh, you making gourmet wieners isn't exactly the reason why you joined the CIA, and Casey isn't a natural-born appliance salesman, and the whole kinda government-secrets-locked-in-our-brains thing, uh, that's, I'm sure, not really a boon for national security, so I'm hoping, I mean, I'm hoping that you'll tell us that there's a plan?"

You both looked over at Sarah.

"We have a plan. There is somebody who can help. We can discuss it further tonight. How about another outing tonight guys? I can pick you both up at 8:00."

"Sure! I can drive over to Chuck's place to make things easier for you."

"Perfect! Chuck?"

"Uh.. Yeah! Yeah that sounds great! I'll uh see you guys later I guess."

"Actually wait up Chuck! My shift is all done so I'll head out with you." You quickly went to the back to grab your bag then headed outside with Chuck.