Chuck vs. The Helicopter Part 2

You and Chuck were now both sitting on the couch in the home theatre room, trying to relax. They had closed the curtains so the doctor could not see you both.

"Why am I nervous? We're just naming the photos that we see." You asked.

"It's going to be fine Y/N. We got this." He said reaching over and holding your hand that's laying on your lap.

"Thanks Chuck." you said softly.

Back outside, the doctor had arrived and walked over to Sarah and Casey.

"Dr. Zarnow?" Sarah asked.

" Agent Casey. Agent walker. " He greeted.

"Thank you for meeting us at a neutral site. " Sarah said.

"Let's begin. I don't understand why I can't see my patients."

"For your safety, we're keeping patient x's identities a secret."

"Do the patients work here? "

"The patients--who knows all the intersect secrets--works in a buy more?" Casey said trying to make it sound like the craziest thing ever.

"Ridiculous. Of course." the doctor agreed.

You and Chuck were still sitting in the room, wondering when the test was going to begin. You then heard the doctor speaking through your headset.

"After the tone, the test will begin."

Pictures were coming up on the screen and you and Chuck were both reading them off one after the other when all of a sudden this one picture came up that made you both start flashing and you both began to say the same things at the same time.

"Cardinal one is the top Moscow spy in the white house office of... the plot to assassinate president carter was orchestrated by... Northrop Davis voting computers has been approved by the DNC, RNC and CIA. Oceanic flight 815 was shot down by surface-to-air... work on subterranean... beneath Denver international airport has reached phase four. Benedictine agents within the Vatican report... assassin still active... been approved by the DNC, RNC and CIA. scenario five is..."

Then a picture of a turtle came up.

"Okay well that's just a picture of a turtle" Chuck said.

"Yeah...Kinda cute!"

Back outside the room, Sarah and Casey were looking at the doctor.

"Your patients are phenomenal. We never imagined this."

"What didn't you imagine?" Sarah asked.

" Just two people seeing all the intersect images. All our secrets in two minds."

" Can you remove the secrets, doctor?" Casey asked.

" Yes. I think I can."

After the test was all done, Sarah drove you and Chuck back to his place.

"So, did we pass the test? " Chuck asked.

"You did great, guys."

" And this doctor guy--he can fix us or... ? " You began

"Uh, he's hopeful, yeah."

" Okay." you said nodding your head.

Oh, uh, I almost forgot. Uh... dinner tomorrow night with my sister and her boyfriend captain awesome. All three of us. She really wanted to meet you."

"Oh really? Why?" Sarah asked.

" Well Y/N has been a part of our lives for forever. Y/N is basically like her little sister and she wants to meet her best friend that she is reconnecting with."

"Yeah... Ellie wanted to meet my friends and see if they were good for me. She protected me as much as she protected Chuck."

" Okay, well, that's a good idea."

"Do we need to come up with some kinda backstory of how we met when we were younger or...?"

"Don't worry Y/N. I got it all under control." She said smiling at you.

"Okay then!"

"Well goodnight guys."

"Goodnight Sarah." you both said.

Chuck got out quickly first, once again being the gentleman that he is, to help you out of the car.

"Drive safe." Chuck said leaning down after helping you out of the car.

Sarah smiled then began to drive off.

"Well I guess I should get going too." You said turning to Chuck.

"You sure you don't want to hang around for a bit?"

"Aww I'd love to Chuck but I have work in the morning and I'm pretty tired too."

"Fair enough." He said smiling. You were both staring at each other for a sec. You then cleared your throat trying to snap out of it.

"Uh you know... We are going to need to have a normal hangout soon. None of the spy stuff and tests and all."

"Agreed. But for now we have that dinner tomorrow night so at least that will be normal...ish. I mean Sarah will still be there."

You let out a soft laugh.

"True."

You looked at him smiling again. He always made you smile no matter what was going on.

"Well have a goodnight Chuck."

"Goodnight Y/N." He then opened up his arms. "You know you're not leaving here without giving me a hug."

"Well no that would just be awful!" you said laughing.

You walked over as Chuck gave you a nice, warm hug. You always loved his hugs and Chuck felt the same about yours. He squeezed you tight one more time before letting you go. As you began walking you looked back at him one more time and gave him one more smile. Chuck watched you get into your car and drive off. He sighed and walked back into his house.