Dirty Harry Styles Part 2

It’s Sunday now. Two days since i visited the doctor, got the pounding of my life and then come to find out he was just using me. Probably wanted a young fresh piece of ass. I didn’t go out all weekend. I blew off my friends and was pissing my mom off more than usual. Lets just say “Dr. Styles” or “Harry.” If you prefer, really screwed me up.

But then again, what was I expecting to happen?

A handsome guy like that to fall in love with me the first day we met. Please, I must have been dreaming. 

But he said I was sexy. And he kissed me first. 

But maybe I was over thinking the whole situation. He just wanted sex, yea. Besides that other doctor was so beautiful. Long legs, slim waist and perfect light blue eyes. Why would he be interested in a girl who’s 5’5, never wore makeup to cover my flaws, and my hair was a curled mess all the time. 

I couldn’t compete with her. Why did boys always have to hurt me. It’s bad enough  i’ve been hurt by several boys in my school, but now a man. Who I didn’t even know all to well. 

I swear sometimes I wish I was just a fucking lesbian.

:)

“Ah!!!!!!” I yelled in my pillow, kicking my legs and just going crazy. 

“(y/n) What the hell is going on in there!” My mom calls, and i stop throwing my tantrum.

“Sorry mom.” I say lowly. Her room is next to mine and I’m pretty sure she could here it.

“Good, now go answer the door for me sweetheart.” She says in a much nicer tone.

I roll my eyes and trudge downstairs. I looked down at my attire. 

All I had on was a a pair of socks and an over sized white shirt that belonged to my ex. I didn’t give a fuck though. Who ever was knocking on this door at 11 pm must have a damn good reason.

“Hello.” I say opening the door and I swear my insides cringe. 

It was Harry. What the hell was he doing here. And more so, how did he know where I lived. A part of me was super happy he came, but my first instinct was to slam the door in his face. Which I was trying to do before he stopped it with his strong hands.

“(y/n) can you listen to me.” He says and I open the door. 

“Dr. Styles what do you want, how and why did you come here.” I say really annoyed.

He shuffles from feet to feet for a second, showing a much cuter side to him.

“I wanted to talk to you about Friday.” He says faintly.

I laugh sarcastically. “Oh, you mean the day you fucked me and then kissed another girl right in my face. Who I’m assuming was your girlfriend!” I snap at him.

“Ex girlfriend. She’s my ex. And we were only going out as friends. Just to talk about why it was good if we stay’d friends. And she bent down and kissed me, I didn’t ask for it.” He says.

“Bull shit.” I say calling him out.

“I’m serious. I . . I kissed you because, I think your really beautiful. And I know your young, but I wish I could take a beautiful girl like you out sometime.” He says sincerely.

I feel my cheeks blush and I duck my head to avoid his eye contact. I couldn’t show any sign of weakness. Yea he was bigger, and he made me weak in the knees, but I was a mature young lady. I couldn’t let every compliment fill my head and get me excited because like Friday, I’d end up hurt.