DADDY HARRY

Y/N agitatedly smoothed the table cloth once more, desiring to have everything absolutely perfect for tonight's dinner. Her parents, Harry's parents, and Liam's parents were all coming over for dinner this evening. Y/N had spent the last week cleaning feverishly, and the past two days cooking like crazy. She had all but kicked every one out of the house, declaring that they would do more harm than good. Instead, she had enlisted two friends to help her, since both were good at both cleaning and cooking, and wouldn't question her or have her committed into an insane asylum.

Their parents had been the only ones who hadn't been able to make it for the massive housewarming party that had been thrown a month ago, since Y/N's mum had been sick, Liam's dad had had a business trip, and Harry's mum busy with work. Now, however, there was nothing stopping them all from coming to their house in London and having dinner with them. Y/N was extremely nervous because this time around they hadn't hired any professionals to clean the house or cater the food. Instead, she had stupidly suggested that if she did it herself, it would be more cosy.

"Relax, love," Niall said soothingly. "Everything looks fantastic."

The table was covered with a creamy white cloth, with a crocheted, midnight blue lace cloth placed on top. The plates were white porcelain, dark blue and deep purple swirls trimming the edges. Matching, actual silver silverware rested neatly on perfectly white linen napkins. Crystal goblets waited by each plate, ready for water, wine, or any other beverage their guests would prefer. Candle sticks were in the middle of the table, illuminating the room in a soft glow. In all honesty, it probably did look perfect. Y/N still wasn't satisfied though. Something was missing, she knew it.

"Salt and pepper!" Y/N cried out, ignoring Niall's attempts at calming her down. She dashed back into the kitchen, rifling through the cupboards for their nice, silver salt and pepper grinders. She had just filled them with fresh pepper and fresh sea salt rocks yesterday; she couldn't believe that she had almost forgotten about them. After finding them, Y/N placed them between the candle sticks, frowning as she tried to find the perfect angle to have them sitting.

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist, and Y/N found herself being flipped around and thrown over Harry's shoulder. "What is going on?" she demanded, struggling to get down. "Harry! I'm not done yet!"

"There is three hours until they are all supposed to be here," Harry said, carrying her out of the room. He slapped her on the bum lightly to get her to hold still. "You are way too tense, love."

"I just want everything to be perfect." She held still, too cranky to admit that Harry manhandling her like this was actually pretty hot. "Li set you up to this, didn't he?"

Harry began climbing the stairs, holding more firmly on to her arse and thighs than was probably necessary. "Yes," he said honestly. "Liam did. He could see that you were one tea spoon away from having a break down. You shouldn't have put so much pressure on yourself, Princess."

Trying to ignore the way he was rubbing her tender flesh, Y/N began focusing instead on her breathing. "I'm fine, Liam is such a-"

"Y/N," Harry said warningly. He wouldn't condone her talking bad about her other daddy. His hand slid up past the skirt she had thrown on this morning, stopping in his tracks when he realised that she was not wearing anything underneath. "Do you always walk around not wearing any panties?"

Fidgeting, Y/N was glad that he couldn't see her face. "I forgot," she admitted sheepishly. "I wanted to go check on-" squeaking, Y/N stopped talking as Harry's finger slid through her pussy folds. Great. Now he knew just how wet she had gotten from him just throwing her over his shoulder and not letting go.

Harry began teasing her with light touches as he continued the walk to their bedroom. He brushed against her clit, moving swiftly to circle lightly around her hole, then back up to her clit. Y/N was trembling against him as she fought to keep a hold of her composure. She had a million things left to do, she couldn't get distracted by Harry or his damn fingers. Plus, she still needed a shower, to get dressed, and finish- Her brain blanked out as Harry pushed a finger knuckle deep in to her pussy. "So, so wet," he said smugly. "My little Princess is all wet and ready for me. What am I going to do with her?"