Dirty Louis Tomlinson

I was running late to my last period class which was Drama with Mr. Tomlinson. God he was such a hardass! But he was sexy so it kinda just made up for his horrible mood. Yes okay I think my Drama teacher is sexy so what? If you would have seen this man you would want to do back flips through hoops just to sleep with him! The best part was that he was close to my age. Like 2 years close, which was confusing but it didn’t matter.

I finally got to class and yanked open the door. I was panting because of the running and everyone was just staring at me. “Ah Ms. (Y/N) so great to see you finally join us. Well if you have time to miss half of my class I’m sure you wont mind missing half of the day to help me out at the end of class.” Mr. Tomlinson said smiling at me, when inside his head I’m really sure he wanted to just punch me in the face for being late for the 5th time. Yeah 5th. “Uhm yeah Mr. Tomlinson I actually have to-“
“GREAT!” He cheered cutting me off mid sentence. “After class you can just put your stuff down and go over a few lines with me.” He said smiling. I opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was a small whine. Mr. Tomlinson raised his eyebrow at me and I hung me head down. I walked to my seat and dropped my stuff as I sat down. Mr Tomlinson just shook his head and started talking bout what play he was planning for us to do.

Finally the bell to go home rang. Mr. Tomlinson was in his office. Maybe I can sneak out without him noticing. Right away I grabbed my bag and the rest of my things and hid in a group. We all walked towards the door. I smiled at freedom, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and cursed under my breathe. “Going somewhere missy?” Mr. Tomlinson questioned. I sighed and shook my head. “No Mr. Tomlinson.” I breathed as I turned on my heels. I came face to face with him. God he was gorgeous!

“Good now if you don’t mind helping me.” He said holding out a script. I took it and read the title. “Lovers Love, Doers Do.” I raised my eyebrows and read through script. It was like really romantic. A lot of kissing. “Uhm Mr. Tomlinson don’t you think this script is a little to intense for a student?” I asked looking up at him. “Oh come now, we’re both mature adults. You’re 18 and I’m 2o we can do this.” He said waving a dismissive hand at me as he read through the script. I’ve always wondered how Mr. Tomlinson had this job. He was very young for a teacher… Too young for a teacher. Well either way I’m secretly glad he had this job and that I was a student of his. This amazing god that’s standing right in front of me. “Shall we start?” Mr. Tomlinson asked. I nodded and held up my script to read the first line.

After reading the begging of the script we were finally at the middle of the script. The romance part. “I have always thought you were the right man for me.” I read off the script then looked up at Mr. Tomlinson. He looked down at his script and got closer to me. I felt his arm snake its way around my waist as he stared right into my eyes and I started back in his beautiful blue ones. “And I my dear, have always thought that you, were the right woman for me.” He whispered.

Me and Mr. Tomlinson stayed in this embrace for awhile, until he decided to take off his glasses. I lick my lips and looked at hims perfect face. It was as if he was a perfectly sculpted statue. Not one blemish in sight. As I continued to stare into his beautiful eyes, I feel myself leaning up. I get on my tippy-toes and soon feel my lips on his. Mr. Tomlinson’s grip on me tightened and to my surprise he kissed me back. I close my eyes and move my head more forward and deepen the kiss, making it more rough and more sexual. I lift my leg and wrapped it around Mr. Tomlinson’s waist. I ran my hair threw his silky smooth hair and he pulled back only to attack my neck. He kissed, sucked, bit, and licked it. I threw my head back giving him better access and moaned. “Mr. Tomlinson.” I breathed. “Call me Louis, babe.” He said as he started taking off my jacket reviling my tank top. He kissed down my shoulder and then back up to my neck. I moaned again and placed my hands on his pants. I started fumbling with his button and zipper trying to get them open. He quickly helped me undo both of them and then pushed down his pants. He didn’t even take the time to unbutton my pants. He just pushed them down taking my panties with my pants.

He pulled back and took my shirt off. Before he could go back to my neck I quickly took his off his shirt and attacked his lips again. Louis placed his hands on my ass and lifted me up until I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking into his office until we got to his desk. In just one slide accross the desk everything few off leaving it clear.

Louis pulled away and smirked at me. “You’re such a naughty girl.” He whispered as he pulled completely away from me. He walked to the other side of his desk and I followed. He opened his drawer and he demanded me to bend over. I bit my lip and did as told. Fuck, he’s gonna punish me. Louis’ hand grabbed my ass and sqeeuzed it as he leaned over me, my entire upper body laying against his desk, I could feel his cock rub against my ass.

“Nice bum, sweetheart.” Louis purred, as he starer pressing a finger against my rear end. I moaned at the pressure. His other hand found my pussy.

“Mmmm so wet.” He purred into my ear, anticipating me further. He thrust the tip of his fingers into both holes and I hissed. “Sucha naughty little girl.” Louis continued to purr into my ear seductively. “I like you bent over my desk.”
“Louis.” I moaned, feeling both his fingers enter me. I felt complete, so full. Full of Louis.

My mind went crazy and my body went numb feeling him like this, his sexy controlling seductive voice at my ear and his cock coating itself in my juice as he hovered me from behind. “Want me to have my way with you?” Louis whispered, his tongue flicking over my earlobe. I gasped and nodded my head. “Please.” I moaned. Louis kissed down from under my ear, to my cheek, down my jawline, and all the way from my neck and shoulder until h reached my back, placing small chaste kisses. They were sweet and gentle.

“Wanna know a secret (Y/N)?” Louis whispered. I nodded. “When I first saw you all I could ever think about was just fucking your brains out. And now that we’re here like this. I can.” He said as he jerked my hips against him. “I’m only hard for you, love.” Louis murmured and I felt the insides of me contract as I grew more horny. The things Louis’ words did to me, the cravings that took over my body.

“God, I’m gonna fuck you so hard, you wont be able to leave my office afterwards.” He growled. “Please.” I begged. I feeling his fingers pull out of me, and he grabbed my hair backwards.

“But first, I’m gonna have to spank you for being such a naughty little girl.” Louis growled. I felt something cold and hard slam against my ass and I whimpered at the sharp stinging pain. “Your whimpering makes me wanna fuck you so badly baby, the things you do to me.” He whispered while pulling my hair back. I could definitely say the same about him right now. I was so turned on by his control and punishment, the excitement and the thrill I got out of it was nothing compared to any other sex i’d ever had.

Louis smacked my ass with his hand and I winced. The pain felt sharp but somehow good. “Ugh, you’re so sexy.” He grunted. I pushed my hips backwards, grinding and wiggling them against his hard cock and I earned another groan.

Louis grabbed my hips, holding me still, I wondered what he was doing for a mere second. Then I felt him pluge inside me with force, tearing me apart and making me cum almost immediately, but I managed to hold back.

“Mmm, you’re so tight.” He moaned into my ear and I pressed my hips back against his, feeling his entire erected cock in me, reaching deep inside me as I hovered over his desk. Louis slapped my ass again, making me whimper as he pulled back and slammed into me again. “Ughh fuck me Louis.” I whimpered. Louis gripped onto my hips. He pulled back and push into me hard. My pussy wrapping itself around his thick cock and creating the perfect friction between us.

Louis was grunting and groaning the sexiest noises combined into my ear, all while I hovered his desk moaning loudly and wanting him to go deep in me. “Ohh God. you’re so good at this.” I moaned while gripping the end of Louis’ desk and holding onto it while he thrust into me hard. His cock hitting me in all the right places. My body jerked forward with everything thrust from his harsh force and the hair that was coating my face was constantly moving with our rhythm.

I whimpered, right on the edge. “Yeeeeees.” Louis groaned releasing himself in me with one last thrust that triggered me over the edge. “Ugh fuck!” I yelled while letting my entire body lean reckelessly onto his desk. As Louis pulled out of me, I felt my juices and his cum sipper down my legs but I couldn’t care, the moment was all too good and my body was euphoric. “Fuck.” I breathed as I tried catching my breathe. Louis sat down in his chair breathing heavily.

“Now if you don’t want to be punished anymore (Y/N) I suggest you come to class on time.” Louis said after maintaining his breathing. I turned around and smirked. “Why yes Mr. Tomlinson, I’ll be a good girl from now on.” I said winking at him. He chuckled and stood up. “Good. Now off with you Ms. (Y/N).” He said smacking my butt as I walked away from him.

When I was out of his office and putting my clothes back on I smiled and knew that I would be late again tomorrow.

Oh, I wish he was my Drama teacher.... that would be awesome :)