Nirry 3some (Part 1)

This is about Liam being your older brother and being really protective.

Your on your room on your laptop looking through your dashboard, “(Y/N)?” Liam shouts from downstairs, “WHAAAT?” you shout back. “THE GUYS ARE GONNA BE HERE SOON SO STAY IN YOUR ROOM!” he shouts again “WHY?” “CAUSE I SAY SO!” he says.

Liam is a bit over protective when it comes to the boys, considering your parents are also gone on a trip. 

You hear the doorbell ring and then you hear them all talking down stairs. You put on some volleyball shorts and a crop top. You have your hair in a side pony tail and you decide to walk downstairs. 

You see the boys turning the Xbox on and Niall is in the kitchen grabbing some snacks, Liam sees you out of the corner of his eye and he turns and glares at you “WHAT IM THIRSTY?” you say and the boys all look at you, “hurry up!” Liam says and you grab a water bottle out of the fridge. 

You run back up stairs and you notice Niall staring at your ass. You close your door and you hear Harry say “god Liam your sister is so hot!” 

“Harry thats my sister stop!” he says “he’s right Liam, she’s pretty fucking hot!” Zayn says. “this remote isn’t working!” Louis whines “I’ll go get another one from the garage!” Liam says and goes to the garage.

“I’m serious if Liam wasn’t so protective of (Y/N) I would fuck the shit outta her!” Niall says, “I honestly don’t understand why Liam is so protective?!” zayn groans “cause he’s Liam that’s why!” Louis says. 

Liam walks back inside and you continue just listening to music and looking on tumblr. You hear the boys yelling at the tv as they  play FIFA and call of duty. 

You decide to walk downstairs and sit with them on the couch. Liam glares at you once again, “hey it’s my house too!” you say, you go and curl up on the chair next to Niall and your shorts hug your ass, you have a slight case of camel toe.

Niall clears his throat and shifts over and focus’ on the TV. Liam’s phone rings “it’s Danielle be right back!” he says and runs up the stairs. Harry pauses the game and he looks at you. Your eyes are glued to your phone, “what?” you ask as you notice him looking at you. 

“nothing.” he says shaking his head. You notice niall’s pants have tightened around his thighs, he places the controller over his shaft area to hide his boner.

“ok I’ll meet you there!” Liam says trotting down the stairs. “well?” Louis asks “Danielle and el want to go out so who wants to tag along?” he asks “well me of course!” Louis says “I’ll call Perrie!” Zayn says. 

“can we stay here?” Harry asks, Liam gives them a ‘don’t fuck with me’ look “we won’t do anything!” Niall chuckles. “please Liam let them stay I don’t want to be lonesome” you pout batting your eyelashes. 

“ok fine! Don’t like…oh what ever just don’t do anything bad!” he says as he leaves with Louis and Zayn. They pull out of the driveway and Niall glances at you again. 

You see Harry’s phone light up you glance and see it’s zayn, it said “get some ;)” Harry chuckles lightly. 

Niall’s phone lights up and it’s from Liam “I know you want to, I’m letting you, just don’t hurt her I don’t know if she’s a virgin!” niall’s eyes go wide. He replies back quickly you can tell where his fingers are being placed and you can kinda make out of what he is saying. 

“HOLY SHIT MATE THANK YOU!!” Niall looks over at Harry and smiles Harry winks. “soooooo…” Harry says “yeah…” Niall says, you continue looking at your phone “Niall I know you have a boner!” you say and he blushes, Harry laughs “can’t help I’m so attractive!” you giggle.

“well you wear like the tightest shorts and the hottest shirt and all so yeah! CAN’T HELP MY SELF EITHER!” Niall says. “he’s right, you are pretty fucking hot!” Harry smirks, you put your phone down and look at him. “I know you want me!” you smirk “oh is it that obvious!?” he says sarcastically. You go back up to your room and get back on your laptop. 

You hear one of them walk up to the bathroom next to Liam’s room. You creep out of your room and glance downstairs and see Harry on his phone. That means Niall is in the bathroom. You glance under the door and see niall’s pants around his ankles, you hear him breathing heavily. 

“oh god (Y/N)” he moans softly, he’s imagining you giving him pleasure. You accidentally push the door open but he doesn’t notice, you can now see him wanking quickly, his hand is just a blur. You quickly get wet and you don’t notice Harry is walking up the stairs. 

Niall tilts his head back as he bites his lip. “(Y/N)?” Harry asks and you jump pushing the door open, “HARRY!” Niall shouts turning around facing the wall. “uhmm…Niall were you wanking to me?” you ask “yes…” he sighs, “me too…” Harry says. 

You stand up and Harry’s eyes are dark full of lust. “Niall turn around!” you say, he turns around covering his dick. “follow me guys!” you say and walk to your room and they follow you. 

You take your crop top off and they stare at you. “what are you doing?” Niall asks with his accent thick, “look I know you both want me, and badly!” you say pulling Niall closer to you. He quickly crashes his lips against yours and then Harry takes his white t shirt off. 

Niall undoes your bra and you let it fall to the ground Harry pulls off niall’s shirt and pulls down his pants. Harry walks behind you and pulls your shorts and undies down.

Part 2 will coming up soon! Please vote and be a fan! <3