Zouis 3some Part 5

”Suck it harder, harder…” he groaned. I gagged when he thrusted his whole manhood to my mouth. He was panting loud. He pushed himself towards me strong, let out a grunt and came into my mouth. He held his cock in my mouth a moment, then slowly took it out. I swallowed the load and Zayn smiled to me.

”Good girl”, he said stroking my hair.

Louis grinned and kissed me.

”The best is still about to come, darling”, he said and smirked.

He placed his manhood to my vagina. He teased my clit a little bit, but then entered me suddenly. I let out a scream of pain, which soon evolved into pleasure. Louis took a good grip of the bed sheets as he pumped himself into me. Zayn was pumping his own one again, looking closely to what was happening.

”Oh fuck, (Y/N), you’re so tight”, Louis growled, banging me hard.

The bed knocked loudly to the wall everytime he thrusted.

”Lou, almost there”, I panted loud.

”Fuck!” Louis yelled and shot his liquids into me. I screamed his name as I came straight after him to his cock. We breathed heavily and Louis took his penis out of me.  Zayn grunted loud beside me and came all over my bed. I could feel sweat on my forehead and I saw that Louis was all sweaty too. I finally got my breathing together and I looked at the boys from Louis to Zayn. They quickly opened my handcuffs and I was relieved to be able to move again.

”Are you okay, baby?” Louis asked, moving his hand to mine.

”Never been better”, I laughed, ”You little sex monkeys.”

Zayn grinned, took his finger over my face and said,

”You have no idea.”