Nirry (Part 2)

You break the kiss with Niall and move over to Harry, Niall wraps his arms around you as he holds your breasts and kisses your neck, Harry takes off his pants and boxers, you grab his shaft and lightly stroke it. 

You kiss him and his moans become muffled in your mouth. “bed!” he says and all three of you walk over. You pull off niall’s boxers and his hard on rests against his stomach. You slide your tongue between the slit and Harry kisses your bum. 

“you have no idea how long we have wanted to do this!” Harry says, you giggle and then Niall looks at you “uhmm…(Y/N)?” “what?” you ask “Liam said you might be a virgin…are you?” he asks, you blush “no…I uhmm actually kinda lost it to…uhhhh…z-zayn.” you say, their eyes go wide “ZAYN?” Harry says and you nod. 

“did he fuck you good?” Niall asks “I guess.” you smirk “I bet we could fuck you better!” Harry says “then do it!” you say.

Harry quickly flips you onto your back and plunges 2 of his long fingers in you . “oh god!” you moan, Niall gets next to you and he sucks on your nipples biting gently and flicking them with his tongue. 

“your so wet!” Harry says “who for? Me and Harry?” Niall chuckles “both!” you breathe. “give her more!” Niall says and Harry adds in another finger. 

“HARDER!” you moan and he pumps his fingers harder curving them against your sweet spot. “OH FUCK!” you shout, Niall scoots over to your head and you take his cock in your mouth. “yeaaaah!” he breathes, you giggle and the vibrations make him flinch.

You hollow your cheeks and you take all his length and gag a bit. “come on sweetheart you can take it!” Harry chuckles. Niall takes your hair in his fist to the side. Harry places his head between your thighs and he starts to eat you out, blowing cold air on your clit, nibbling, and then he slides his wet warm tongue into your throbbing pussy. You moan loudly and Niall twitches in your mouth. 

“IM CUMMING!” he shouts and you swallow his cum as it warms your throat. “HARRY IM GONNA CUM!” you shout an he quickly moves back and wanks himself a bit and quickly plunges into you. “HOLY SHIT!” you shout from the pleasure of his size. “WHO’S BIGGER ME OR ZAYN?” Harry asks, “YOU! HOLY SHIT YOU!” you moan. “Niall get her from behind!” Harry moans as he pulls you up not pulling out as Niall lies down. 

Harry lays you back down and pulls out, Niall positions him self and Harry puts his hands on your entrance sliding some of your liquids to your bum. Niall slides in and thrusts slowly at first.

Part 3 is coming ;)