Dirty Zayn Malik (Y/N POV) Part 3

(Y/N)’s POV

“Be careful” I say and nod at him. He bites his lower lip and carefully starts to get his dick inside me. Suddenly he reaches a spot where it feels like someone is punching me in the stomach. I gasp for air and stop Zayn by grabbing his shoulders. “You ok?” He asks. “No” I say as a tear fall down my face. fuck. “Shall I stop?” Zayn asks again. “No, just keep going… Carefully” I say and clinch my jaw as he keeps thrusting. Another tear fall down my face because off the horrific pain. Suddenly Zayn stops. “I’m inside you” He says amazed. I smile a bit. Then he starts pulling out again and the horrific pain comes back, just backwards.

As he keeps going, the pain disappears and I can finally start enjoying this. I put my hands on Zayn’s back and each of his thrusts gets harder and more powerful. We finally start kissing again and we both start to enjoy this to the fullest. After a while, Zayn’s hair has stuck on to his forehead and the sweat is covering his entire body. Suddenly I hear Zayn moan very loudly. “Fuck, this feels good!” He says and starts going faster and faster.

“Fuck me Zayn!” I say and dig my nails into his sweaty back. The whole bed is moving and I bet the entire neighborhood can hear us. “Fuck. I’m coming” Zayn says as his thrusts starts getting sloppy. I can feel myself coming as well and I start screaming his name. Zayn moans loudly as he twitch inside me. We both actually come at the same time, moaning each others name. 

Zayn collapse on top of me and kiss me. Then he rolls down beside me and we put the covers over us. “That was… We need to do that again” Zayn says and spoon me. “Absolutely” I say, exhausted. Zayn kiss my neck a couple of times before we fall asleep.

Everything went better than expected.