Dirty Zayn Malik

She let her forefinger trace the curve of her glass. Taking glances around the room every so often. Her skin glimmered under the dim lights of the room. My hands burning with anticipation to reach out and touch her. She looked breathtaking. 

The prom wasn’t something I would usually attend. In fact, this was the first time for me. But I knew she would be here. With him. 

I had ignored her. It probably wasn’t a smart idea, but I didn’t know what else to do. I had to find out through someone else she was bringing him here instead of me. So, I decided to bring someone else here instead of her. 

His arm was draped over her shoulder. The table full with his friends. They all were having a laugh, but she wasn’t. She was bored and I could tell. 

Her eyes landed on me. She watched as the girl played with my tie, kissing my jaw. I could feel her anger from across the room. I won’t lie, I felt satisfied. 

I know I was the one who set the rules. Don’t get attached, having our freedom. But seeing another guy put his hands on her enraged me. And I knew she felt the same about me. But neither of us wanted to admit it. We both could never admit to each other that maybe there was something more between us then just sex. 

I watched her walk up to the drinks, pouring herself another glass. I stood up, making my way towards her.

Walking closer to her, I could smell her sweet scent of lavender and vanilla. My nostrils flaring as the smell hit my nose, making my head spin. 

“You’re bored.” I whispered in her ear from behind her, grabbing a cup. 

“So are you.” It’s true. Even though I had a hot girl waiting for me at the table, she wasn’t her.

“Where’s James?” 

“Why do you care?” 

“I don’t.” I replied. Raising the cup to my lips and taking a sip. 

“You haven’t called.” Her eyes fell to her cup, circling the rim with her finger. 

“Neither have you.” 

“ I’ve been busy-” 

“Bullshit.” 

She turned to me, our bodies pressed up against one another. She tilted her head up locking eyes with me. 

“You look good in a suit.” She smirked. Her finger trailing up my arm, rubbing her palm against my chest. 

“Don’t-” 

“Oh? What, are you and miss blondie over there a couple now?” 

“No. But she can fuck me better then you can.” 

Her body stiffened, mouth falling open. 

“Baby let’s dance.” The girl pushed her way in between us. I let her take my hand and lead me out to the dance floor. 

Her eyes stayed glued to us. Watching as our bodies grinded together. Her jaw twisted with anger, jealousy. 

She marched out towards us, pulling the girl by her arm. 

“Go.” She spat. 

“Excuse me?” 

“I said get the fuck away.” 

The girl left, and I watched her glare at her as she walked away. 

“Why the fuck did you do that?” 

She took my hand, pulling me through the dance floor out into the school hall. Pushing me into the girls restroom and closing the door behind us.