Kinky Harry

(A/N: Sorry ive never been on wattpad latelty, wow ive been away for 2 years omfg, im truly sorry for leaving you all but here, this for you, stay horny xx

oh and please follow @hescrowns bc she made this fanfiction with the title 360 (its in my reading list) please vote for her and follow her, leave comment on her story, pleaseee ily xx)

It had been a boring Sunday, spent watching tv and eating bowls of cereal. Harry and I just wanted a nice quiet day to relax together since we had been working so much. Ever since he got promoted we haven't had much alone time. He's normally in the office, writing up reports until 1 am, then he's out the door by 7 the next morning. It had been taking a toll on our sex life for sure. After the 4th hour of mindlessly watching tv rolled around, I became antsy. I was bored and horny and who could blame me after not having sex for 2 weeks.

"Harry." I whined in a whisper as I cuddled up to his side, laying my cheek on his shoulder.

"Yes, love?" he asked, not tearing his eyes away from the television for even a second. I huffed in an annoyed manner before biting the inside of my cheek. I trailed my fingers up his thigh while gazing at him with innocent eyes, "Harry." I said again, this time in a sing song voice before giggling under my breath. I then leaned in and placed open mouthed kisses up his neck while gripping his upper thigh. His body instantly froze and leaned into mine. Mission accomplished.

"Babe..." he breathed out as his eyelids fluttered shut. He couldn't help but smile to himself before biting his lip. After a few moments of me just kissing his neck, I pulled away with a shy smile and, thankfully, I had his full attention now.

"I want you." I whispered as I went back to trailing my fingers over his clothed thigh. Our eyes were locked on each other and I couldn't stop the shaky sigh from escaping my lips.

His eyes were dark and my dominant attitude immediately vanished as I felt myself submit to him. His large hand came up to gently cup my jaw and before I knew what was happening, my back was pushed against the cushions of the sofa with Harry's strong body on top of me with his lips assaulting mine. As soon as I processed everything, I tangled my hands in his hair, spread my legs slightly to give him more room to rest between them, and kissed back. His tongue explored my mouth in a loving and strong manner which made my brain go fuzzy. Finally, after 2 weeks, I was where I longed to be, under Harry.

After a few minutes, he pulled away ever so slightly, just to catch his breath. We were both panting and staring into each others eyes while I caressed his cheek.

"My baby needs me, huh?" he breathed out with a devilish smirk on his face. I had to stop myself from groaning at how sexy he was and instead just nodded my head. Turns out that wasn't what Harry wanted. Next thing I knew his hips were digging into mine, causing me to gasp.

"Words, baby. Use your words." He said in a husky voice. I swallowed thickly, trying to pull myself together enough to string together an acceptable answer.

"Yes, daddy." Was all I could manage in a weak whisper. Harry smirked proudly and then gave my forehead a sweet kiss.

"Good girl." He mumbled into my messy hair before pulling away from me completely as he sat on his calves. A small whimper escaped my lips, causing him to tsk.

"Hush now," he said as he pulled me by my ankles, bringing our hips together again, "Daddy always takes care of you, doesn't he?"

Words.