Dirty Liam Payne

Christmas Eve was the day and you and Liam were spending Christmas in your home country. The two of you were participating in a common Christmas tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve. Blackness plastered the sky as it crashed its crystalline tears building white fortresses everywhere. Your home smelled of fresh gingerbread and the aroma of Liam’s cologne. The two of you sat across from each other on your couch reminiscing all of the memories you guys had created so far.

“Liam, look what I’ve got.” You said presenting him a black rectangular box. Liam gently took the box from your hands and opened it to find a beautiful, luxurious, silver Rolex watch.
“Wow [Y/N], it’s absolutely gorgeous!! I love it, babe!” Liam exclaimed.
“I knew you would. I can’t wait to see what you got me.”
“Oh. I got you something alright. I have something to give you for being a naughty little girl, [Y/N].”

Before you could speak again, Liam intwined his lips with yours, moving his strong hands stealthily, literally ripping your shirt completely off. You weren’t wearing a bra, so your breasts were completely exposed to him, waiting to be squeezed, caressed, nibbled on like the mere but so enchanting and oddly enough innocent pieces of flesh they were. Liam trailed his soft, doting lips down your neck, on to your vulnerable breasts. He took the right one’s nipples in his mouth and lightly bit down on it and sucked it the best as he could. He squeezed the other one in his hand before trailing it down your stomach to arrive at your warm center.

“Oh god, Liam. Suck harder, baby.” You moaned out. You had never seen the sexual side of Liam before. You were quite excited about what other gifts he was giving you Christmas.

Liam grabbed your crotch and could feel your moistness seeping through your jeans.
“Fuck yeah. That’s so fucking hot [Y/N]. I love how wet you’re getting for me you filthy little child. It’s getting me so fucking hard.” He said while palming you. “Stand up, [Y/N].”

You stood up as you were commanded feeling Liam pull both your jeans and panties off. There you were, completely unraveled to him, completely visible. Suddenly he lay you down on his lap, flipped over as he traced your ass with his fingers.

“You deserve to get a lot of spankings you, bad girl. You’ve been terrible this year by being so damn sexy and seducing everyone, [Y/N].”
“Yes Daddy. I can handle any type of punishment you want to give me. I promise I’ll obey you. I’ll be good from now on.” You purred obediently.
“The only rules are that you can’t make single noise. You’ll be able to be verbal again when I say I’m done with you, you hot little slut. If you make any noises, I’ll smack your smooth bum so hard that it’ll bleed. Each smack will get harder as I go along. You understand?”
“Yes Daddy. I understand.”
“Good. No talking beginning now.”

Liam rolled you on the couch for a moment to retrieve some long strands of tinsel from the tree. He took your hands and legs and tied them up with the red and green tinsel. Your panties were shoved in your mouth. You were once again laid across Liam’s lap ready to receive your kinky little gift.

“Here comes the first smack!”
Liam’s rough hand collided with your right ass cheek with no pain at all. Just a normal butt smack. Your vagina couldn’t help but moisten and throb more. You were excited at the thought of your first sexual experience. You felt Liam strike you again in the same spot with a bit more force, feeling some pleasurable pressure.

“Prepare yourself for this one, babe!”
Liam struck your buttcheek at full force causing it to sting. It was somewhat painful but it was loads more pleasurable. You wanted to finger yourself so badly as you were starting build a climax up inside.
Another forceful blow to your bum, this time it made you flinch and grit down on your panties. The pleasure/pain mixture sent you into euphoria.

“Starting to hurt? Oh, we’ve just begun, [Y/N].” Liam laughed smacking you again.

This time you moaned, not because you were in pain because you came.
“What’s the matter? Can’t handle it?”
You nodded your head “no.”
“Did you cum for, Daddy?”
You nodded “yes.”
“I’m going to make you cum with my massive cock now. I’m here to bring the pain!”

Liam untied your legs and without warning he slammed into you taking your virginity. You felt a few tears stream down your face, but they were soon replaced by muffled moans.
“I’m going to cum!” You spat out.
“Cum all over my cock!” He replied rubbing your clitoris.
Liam thrust into you deeply, grinding against your ridges, hitting your most sensitive spot.
You guys came at the same time.

Liam pulled out of you, taking your panties out of your mouth, cumming in your mouth. You swallowed all of his man slime while the two of you passed out spooning on the couch.