Dirty Liam Payne

“YOUR TURN LOUIS!” Harry cheered pointing his index finger at Lou

The boys and I were playing a drunken game of truth or dare, we weren’t extremely drunk but you could tell we were all losing it. 

“Alright alright what do you want me to do?” Louis moaned

“Run around the flat naked!” Proclaimed Zayn

Louis shot him a weird look but then stood up and quickly removed all of his clothes. Liam who had his arm around me, covered my eyes at the sight of Louis dick in my face. I mean it was kind of awkward having to see another mans penis whilst you’re cuddling with your boyfriend but I didn’t mind, it was quite funny. 

Louis ran around the apartment twice and sat back down on the floor.

“That was thrilling lads, feels great to be free!” Louis laughed taking another sip out of his beer.

“Ok so who’s turn now?” Niall asked

The boys and I exchanged looks and finally we all decided on a target. Liam.

“Liam boy, truth or dare?” Harry called

Liam looked at me hoping I would tell him to pick something.

“He picks dare.” I said before Liam could even speak

“OH lads I got a good one.” Zayn smirked

“Oh great.” Liam said shaking his head

Zayn motioned for the boys to come closer to him so he could whisper his dare. As he was speaking little laughter came from each of their mouths but then Harry pulled away shaking his head.

“He won’t do that Zayn, come on its Liam. He’s not going to do that, choose another dare.” Harry scoffed

“Wait wait hold now, what was the dare Zayn?” Liam asked

“No Liam, Harry’s right. Not your type of thing.” Niall stated

Liam gritted his teeth and I could see his jaw tighten.

“It’s okay baby, don’t let them get to you.” I whispered kissing the only spot on his face I could reach, underneath his jaw. 

Liam sighed and we continued on with our game.

Another hour went by and the game died down, everyone stopped drinking and we all just got bored, so the Louis called it a night and before I knew it everyone was following him. We all stood up, shaking our legs which were numb from sitting in one spot for so long. Liam walked into our bedroom and Louis,Harry and Niall were gone too. Leaving me and Zayn to pick up the empty beer bottles.

I made sure Liam was in the room before I walked up to Zayn.

“Hey Zayn, so I was just wondering. What was Liams dare supposed to be?” I asked

“Oh, well we were just going to dare him to give you a rough but good fuck tonight. But I mean he’s Liam, he wouldn’t do that.” Zayn chuckled throwing away the last of the bottles.

I slowly nodded my head at the dare that was never done. I told Zayn goodnight and walked to Liam and I’s bedroom. Just thinking about Liam all mad and sweaty thrusting into me with all his strength, just wanted Zayn to say that dare so I could experience that. 

But that wasn’t how Liam did things, even sex. Everything was always so gentle and sweet, like he didn’t want to make the tiniest dent on me. It was sweet yet annoying. I pushed the bedroom door open to see Liam sitting on the bed in nothing in his boxers staring at the ceiling.