Zouis 3 some part3

Before I knew it, Zayn was holding my hands behind my back and was kissing me passionately. Louis was was licking my clit and nibbled it at times. I moaned and asked with a teasing voice,

”How is this supposed to be a punishment?”

Zayn smirked and said with a dark voice,        

”This is just the beginning, baby.”

Louis stopped the licking and suddenly entered three fingers in me. The cool touch against my skin made me gasp. He immediately went full speed, making me pant louder into Zayn’s mouth.

”Don’t you dare to cum. You don’t cum before I say so, ya hear me?” Louis spat. I tried to make words in between my moaning but it was quite impossible. Louis pushed his fingers harder into me.

”I asked, do you hear me!” he said louder.

”Yes! Yes, just don’t stop”, I yelled to him.

Louis smirked at the power he had. Zayn began to whisper into my ear,

”Wouldn’t you like it if I took you and put you on top of my dick, starting to fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked, hitting your g-spot everytime I pushed my large cock into your tight pussy, hm?”

I tried very hard not to cum, not knowing what would happen if I did. But when Louis curved his fingers at the end, hitting my g-spot, I came, screaming his name and I held tightly to Zayn’s hair. Zayn grinned and kissed me. Louis didn’t look too happy when he slowly took his fingers out of me. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled innocently, yet again. He slowly came beside me and looked at Zayn. He nodded, licked slowly Louis’ fingers clean and kissed me lightly on my forehead.

”Sorry baby, but you disobeyed the master’s rules the last time”, Zayn said smiling and stroked my hair. I was confused and I didn’t say nothing. Suddenly Louis started to do something to my hands and Zayn something to my feet, that I couldn’t see.

”What are you doing?” I asked cautiously. They grinned mischievously and Louis spoke,

”Nothing, babes. Just gonna do whatever we want with you.”

He smiled and kissed me gently. I whined helplessly, knowing my hands and feet were handcuffed to the bed. I tried to wriggle out of the handcuffs but Zayn held me in place and I gave up.

”It’s useless, babe”, he said smiling.

I looked at him beggingly. He laughed and stroked my face lightly.

”Yeah, continue being precious. That way we’ll free you, and would not want to fuck you anymore”, Zayn said and smirked at Louis, ”Right?”

Louis put his hands on my tits and squeezed them.

”Not a chance”, he said wickedly. I let out a groan and knew this was going to be a long night.

”Now I know this is going to be hard, you know, with you having no vote in this”, Zayn said acting apologetic but he was grinning, ”but that’s life, hard”, he laughed, looking at Louis, ”but those ain’t the only things that are hard,” looking back at me, ”and need release.”

Motherfucker, I got my internet taken off and I cant finished this part :'( I'll wrote part 4 soon :)