Dirty Zayn Malik (Zayn's POV) Part 2

Zayn’s POV

(Y/N) grabs a lighter from my jacket pocket and start lighting candles everywhere. As soon as every candle is lit, she walks over to the light switch and turn it off. Suddenly her bedroom becomes so much more romantic and beautiful. She walks over to her window and close it. “It looks better now” (Y/N) says with a smile and walk over to me again. This is finally happening…

(Y/N) sits down on her knees at the end of the bed, smiling nervously at me. “Lie down” I say and carefully tap the middle of the bed. (Y/N) lies down, so she’s right beside me. I take some of her hair behind her ear and kiss her cheek softly. “I’m going to try to be careful” I whisper in her ear before I pull away again. I crawl over her, so that I’m on top of her with each of my legs on her sides. I bend down to kiss her, softly and carefully. She wraps her arms around my neck and pull me closer. I collapse on top of her so she can spread her legs around me. 

She starts rubbing against me, which is a clear sign of wanting more. My tongue meets her tongue and we carefully start making out. Our tongues explore each other and play around. I slowly start to pull her top upwards and she doesn’t mind. She sits up to take the top off and throws it on the floor, before she pulls me with her to make out more. 

It doesn’t take long before I start unbuttoning her jeans and slowly try to pull them off in a cute and romantic way, but (Y/N) just giggles and get them off in a hurry. I laugh a bit and take my t-shirt off. (Y/N) smiles. “What?” I ask her and smile back. “You’re just so perfect” She says and carefully touch my stomach. I laugh a bit again and kiss her jaw line. She carefully starts unbuttoning my jeans with a slightly shaky hand. I help her a bit and pull them off before I throw them on the floor with a smile on my face.

I look into (Y/N)’s perfect eyes and study them. Every little thing in her eyes make my heart beat faster than possible. She starts rubbing herself against me again and moan weak moans that is barely hearable. I can feel it this time. The rubbing feels amazing. I start kissing down (Y/N)’s jaw line and down her breasts, leaving love-bites. As I get my hands behind her back, I unclasp her bra. It’s a lot harder than what it looks like in movies. I carefully take it off. first one strap, then another. Before I know it i can see her chest. Completely naked for the first time. 

I’ve never seen a girl’s boobs before. It’s exiting. (Y/N) giggles to call me back to the real world. I wonder how long I stared at her breasts? (Y/N) carefully grab my right hand and lead it up to her chest. I look at her for permission to grab them and she slightly nods with a smile on her face. I carefully squeeze them. It feels a bit strange. I lead my other hand up to her chest as well and slowly start rubbing them. (Y/N) moans and close her eyes. I can feel myself getting hard when she moans. So hard.

(Y/N) starts taking her laced panties off and I help her. I pull them down slowly and in the end, (Y/N) kick them off. As I look up, I’m looking right down at her entrance. I look at (Y/N) and then I put my head right in the middle of her legs. (Y/N) ha closed her eyes and she’s biting her lower lip.

I carefully start to explore her down there. I’ve heard about focusing on ‘the clit’, but i’m not sure where that is. I take my hand up there and start to touch her, to find out where her clit is. I suddenly touch a spot where she moans and arch her back a bit… It must be the clit. I put my face closer to that spot and slowly stick my tongue out, afraid of what is tastes like. As my tongue finally reach her clit, (Y/N) moans loudly and fist the sheets.  It doesn’t bad, it actually doesn’t taste anything. I carefully start licking and (Y/N) keeps moaning, but it gets louder and louder. Suddenly she screams really loud and then she stops, but she breathes heavily. I pull away and crawl back on top of her.

“Was that good for you?” I ask. “Very” (Y/N) says and nods. Suddenly she starts pulling my boxers off and as they’re at my knees, I kick them off. (Y/N) looks exited and reach a hand down to touch my hard dick. I moan by her sweet touch and all I want is more. I put my dick at her entrance and all I wanna do is to shove it right in there, but i’m not hurting (Y/N).

I breathe heavily to control myself and look into (Y/N)’s eyes one more time before the big thrust. “Are you ready?” I ask and again pull some of her hair behind her ear.