Harry Styles Dirty Imagines

It was a dark, rainy, and cold day in London. It was my day off, and I wanted it to be relaxing. All of the boys had plans, so I invited my best friend (Y/N) over. We’ve been friends for years. She was the type of girl who liked to do anything, or nothing. We didn’t have any specific plans for today, we were just going to go with the flow. But I had a few tricks up my sleeve…

-

I was just getting out some snacks when I heard a soft knock at my door.

I sauntered over to the door, opening it to find a tiny, curvy (Y/N) smiling up at me.

I stepped aside, letting her come in. I went back into the kitchen, her following behind me. She sat on one of the bar stools, watching me. 

“do you need any help?” she asked sweetly. I shook my head.

I walked into my living room and turned my stereo on, putting in a CD I burned that I filled with romantic and classic songs. I turned the volume up and went back into the kitchen. 

(Y/N) shot me a smile. “you and your old music, Mr. Styles.” a cheeky smile forming across her pink lips.

I smirked a bit, grabbing her a can of soda.

We both made our way into the living room and plopped down onto the couch.

(Y/N) scooted closer to me, and I pulled her onto my lap. I wrapped my big arms around her. This was a normal thing for us. We were just ‘best friends’, but we always cuddled.

She smiled, snuggling her way into my chest. I knew we were just best friends, but sometimes I wished we were more.

I squeezed (Y/N) a little, causing her to giggle. God, she was adorable.

“so,” I started, placing a strand of hair behind her ear. One of our favorite songs came on. I sat (Y/N) down on the couch, and pecked her lips in a casual sense. Her cheeks turned red and she smiled.

“would you like to dance?” I asked, trying to hide my inadequacy.

(Y/N) just smiled, placing her small hand in my large one.

I started dancing around, attempting to act suave and debonair. Snapping my fingers to the classic beat, and biting my lower lip, as I always did when I enjoyed a song.

All (Y/N) could do was giggle at my sight, as I pulled her close.

We danced to the slow-ish beat, I in the lead. I twirled and dipped her, moving us perfectly to the classic tune.

My big hands were hovering on her waist, and I smiled down at the petite girl I towered over.

“you know, Harry, this is a lot funner than our original plan.” (Y/N) said with a small smirk.

“I agree.” I said with a smile. The song faded out as it came to a stop, and (Y/N) looked up at me, smiling.

I locked eyes with (Y/N). I didn’t mean to, but..she was captivating. I gently collided my lips with her warm, soft ones.

She quickly kissed back, as our lips moved perfectly in sync. My hot mouth trailed from her lips, to her jawline, and to her neck. Sucking and nipping, marking my territory.

My cold hands traveled up (Y/N)’s shirt and back down, tugging on the hem of it. 
She took her hands from around my neck and pulled her shirt off, throwing it across the room. I couldn’t help but attack her delicate collar bones, as I snaked my arm around her backside and skillfully unhooked her bra, throwing it to join her shirt. A soft moan escaped her lips, and I smiled against her skin. She started unbuttoning my white dress shirt, and tugged the sleeves down my arms, the white fabric falling to the floor.