Larry 3some

You step out the car, joining your fingers with Louis’ as you walk towards the large penthouse, blaring its music from across the street. The sound of your black stilettos clank against the cement floor as the light breeze stirs in with Louis’ cologne; sweet, yet fierce, and the rest of the guests walk by through laughter, intoxicated with alcohol. Louis opens the door for you, placing his hand down your lower back and follows in behind. You begin to notice a handful of familiar people, and by now, the music is louder than ever, overcoming the voices of people and meshing them into unclear syllables. You run your hands down your crimson, strapless dress, fixing any creases that might have folded and pull down at the short hem, making sure it doesn’t reveal too much. You watch Louis’ friends come and go, throwing certain stares towards your way, leaving you in discomfort. Noticing this, Louis pulls you closer by your waist and looks at you with concern.

  “You okay, babe?” You nod, watching the hungry stares targeted at you. He softly grazes your collarbone, pushing your hair back to get the whole view of your neck. “Do you even know how gorgeous you look?” he says with his hot breath warming your skin. You smile, pushing your hair back behind your ear. He gently kisses your neck, tugging at the material of your dress, pulling your body against his and lowers to a whisper. “Everyone’s staring at you..too bad you’re mine, huh?” he says between slow, sensual kisses to your neck. Watching you become shy, he slowly smiles and fiddles with your fingers, sliding his fingertips up and down your wrist. “Wanna dance, beautiful?” “Yeah,” you smile and pull him through the crowd, joining him under the dimmed lights.

 You stare in his eyes as he locks both your hands, completely immersed in the beats and flashing lights. “Come on, girl,” he says staring down your body and pulling on your arms, “Dance for me like you do at home.” You throw your head back with a laugh, wrapping your arms around his neck and gently rub the back of his neck as you sway your hips rhythmically, dropping his hands to your butt. He watches your body move close to his, seductively moving for no one else but him. He twirls you around, wrapping his arms around you as he presses his lips to the back of your neck, taking in the sweet scent of your hair, and pressing up to the back of you, aligning his chest, hips and stomach to your back, also feeling his hidden bulge rub against you. You reach over your shoulder to cup his warm neck while slowly grinding against his body and slowly bend over, pushing your butt below his belt with his hands around your hips, pulling you to him. His eyes almost roll back, feeling you rub him in ways you usually wouldn’t in public. You lean back up into his arms with a laugh, teasing him with the flip of your hair against his face. He sighs, frustrated. “God, the things I wanna do to you,” he says under his breath over your ear. As you get ready for a reply, your smile fades, noticing eyes from across the room, fixated to your body, and of course he would be wearing his leather jacket with his favorite black and white shirt underneath. You notice how well his jeans fit him and how visible his belt is. 

  “Damn, Harry looks good,” you think silently, continuing to slowly move against the front of Louis as you watch Harry. Your heart stops as he smiles and winks at you from a distance, the light scruff on his chin barely visible. Harry continues to dance with another girl, pulling her in close to his body and pressing his forehead against hers with his hand on her lower back, moving his hips in unison with hers, staring at you all the while. With your heart racing, you decide to tease him in return. You wrap your arms around Louis’ neck and dance against him, allowing your leg to rub in between his. He wraps his arms around you, resting them low on your back. “Ooh God baby, why are you doing this to me?” he whispers against your neck, kissing it roughly and pressing his hands into you harder. Your eyes accidentally make their way to Harry’s direction again and this time he is staring straight at you with desire raging in his eyes. Your heart sinks at the look and you quickly look away.