Zouis 3some Part 1

”Wake up beautiful.”

I opened my sleepy eyes to see my best mates - Zayn and Louis – waking me up. They were my college buddies and I lived in the same apartment with them because of that.

”Why did you wake me up?” I asked laughing, ”It’s the middle of the night!” 

The boys looked at each other smirking and turned their heads to me.

”We had actually planned something for you, darling”, Louis said and leaned closer to me.

”Something you’d surely enjoy…” he whispered into my ear and kissed me gently. I was suprised by this.

”I – Umm, we haven’t done anything like this before. Why now?” I asked a little embarrased.

The boys smirked and Zayn came to my other side.

”Well, isn’t this what you have always wanted?” he asked huskily, planting a kiss to my cheek. I blushed a little and nodded helplessly. Louis grinned and stroked my hair lightly.

”Babe, you’re so adorable when you blush”, he said and smiled. Zayn nodded in agreement.

”Just lie down and relax”, he said. He kissed me and gently guided me back down. Zayn tried to get rid of my cover but I had a grab of it. Zayn gave me an asking look.

”Nothing to worry about, baby”, he said to me caringly. I stuttered for a while.

”Umm, actually, I only sleep with my panties…” I said biting my lip. I blushed yet again, this time much more. Louis nipped my ear with desire.

”Zayn, however you’re doing that, keep continuing”, he said full of lust. Zayn laughed and came closer to me.

”Dirty one, aren’t ya?” he smirked, ”Girl don’t worry, that ain’t bad. No, vice versa, my dear. I know you have a beautiful body and it would be a shame not to show it to us.”

I thought about it a second and then nodded.

”That’s the spirit. You won’t regret this, babe. Promise”, Zayn said as Louis had lowered to my neck. I moaned and said,

”I have a feeling I won’t.”

Zayn grinned and then took my cover and threw it beside him. They admired my body for a second.

”Wow”, was all that Louis could say, and Zayn licked his lips. I smiled innocently to their reactions. Zayn smirked and slowly took my knickers off. He came on top of me and began to lick my nipples gently as Louis was kissing with me passionately. I moaned into Louis’ mouth as Zayn continued what he was doing. He then took my breasts to his hands and massaged them as he twirled my nipples at the same time with his thumbs. I bucked my hips towards him, wanting more.

”Greedy, aren’t we now?” Zayn said grinning. I only moaned in response. He lowered down to my sex and slowly lapped my clit with his tongue. I let out a loud groan. Louis had moved to my breasts as he took my them to his hands and squeezed them lightly. Zayn began to put his tongue in and out of my pussy.

”Wet already? I wonder who made you this wet…” he said innocently. I panted in pleasure.

”You, fucking, two.” I said between my breath’s. Louis laughed and kissed me again.

”You’re so, so incredibly sexy”, he said and I could feel his hard on through his pants. I smirked and put my hands over Louis’ shoulders and took him for a deep kiss. Zayn had put a finger in me and was pumping a steady pace. I moaned and Louis added his tongue to the kiss. We had a battle with our tongues while Zayn added two more fingers and was going very fast with them. I felt myself tighten around Zayn’s fingers, and he pumped as fast as he could. I screamed Zayn’s name loud when my firs orgasm hit me, hard. He smirked and took his fingers out of me. He licked his fingers clean, and also emptied my pussy.

”Babe, you taste so good”, he mumbled as he licked his lips. Zayn said something to Louis and he nodded. Zayn opened his belt, and I rose up and took my hands to his.

”Let me.” I said looking at him in the eyes. Zayn smiled to me.

”Whatever you want, baby.” he said stroking my hair. I smiled and took his jeans off, revealing his boxers that were unbelieveably full. I did the same thing to Louis and licked my lips quickly. I took Lou’s shirt off as Zayn did the same to his own shirt. I admired their abs, but soon returned to their packages. I rubbed them a little, but got interrupted when they took my hands off.

”Babe, it’s about you.” Louis said smiling to me. Although I knew that they had liked it, seeing their expressions.

”But I want to -” I said, only to be interrupted my Zayn’s voice,

”Listen, you don’t have to. Seriously”, he nodded. I couldn’t resist them so I tried something more sly.