Nirry (Part 3)

“Harry get back in please!” you whine and he smirks “you want me so bad!” he chuckles “YES PLEASE!” you cry, he slides back in and thrusts hard and fast. You wrap your legs around his waist and he cups your face and kisses you. Niall wraps his arms around your stomach. 

Niall increases his speed do he is now the same speed as Harry. You can barley breathe from all the pleasure. “HOLY FUCK!” Niall moans, moans fill the room. 

Harry’s necklaces are sticking to his chest from the sweat along with his hair. Niall nibbles on your ear, Harry’s phone rings and he grabs it. “oh shit it’s Liam SHH!” he says and answers.

“hello?” he says clearing his throat. “hey whatcha doing?” Liam ask “nothing…” he says. As you whimper and Niall covers your mouth “what was that?” “what was what?” harry chuckles “ok well we will be home in about 15 minutes!” Liam says “OK BYE!” Harry says an throws his phone in the floor as they start thrusting hard again. 

“OH FUCK BABY YOUR SO TIGHT!” Niall moans “HOW HARD DID ZAYN FUCK YOU?” Harry asks you smirk and raise an eyebrow “harder than this!” 

“GO HARDER NIALL!” Harry says, Niall nods and they go full speed. 

“OH…MY…GOOOOOOOOOOD!” you scream, Niall is breathing heavily and moaning loudly. “I’m gonna cum!” Harry breathes out. “ME TOO!” Niall moans, “MMMMMMH!” you moan, Niall rubs your clit quickly and you get closer to your high.

“IM CUMMING HARRY!” you shout “CUM ALL OVER MY COCK (Y/N)!” Harry growls. You all reach your high at the same time, Niall and Harry’s cum shot deep inside you. 

Harry rolls off of you and you stay on top of Niall. “that was amazing!” Niall breathes out, you hear the car door slam and you all bolt off the bed and put your clothes on, the boys wipe the sweat off their faces with a towel. 

You limp to the door and you all run downstairs and sit on the couch. “hey guys!” Louis smiles “can you get my laptop from upstairs (Y/N)?” Liam asks you, “do I have to?” you groan “just go it get it please!” he says and Niall and Harry look at you nervously. 

You limp over to the stairs “SHES LIMPING!” Louis shouts “LIAM SHE’S LIMPING!” Zayn laughs, you walk back down with his laptop. 

“ok which one of you fucked her?” Liam asks “they both did! NOW JUST SHUT UP!” you groan and sink back into the couch and cuddle next to Niall. “so you aren’t a virgin?” he asks confused “no she lost it to zayn!” Harry smirks, zayns eyes go wide and Liam glares at him.

“WHEN WAS THAT?!” he asks “2 weeks ago!” zayn smiles “AT LEAST I DIDN’T MAKE HER LIMP!” 

“yeah cause your not good enough!” Niall whispers “SHUDUP!” zayn laughs.

The End :)