Dirty Niall Horan

You had a plan.You thought it was good.You were going to tease him,like he did to me last week.He thought you forgot about it.Well you didn’t.

You slowly made my way to our bedroom,towards the bed where he was sleeping.
You watched him as, his chest was rising high and falling with his breathing.He was only sleeping in his boxers,his hair was messy.

you slowly took his right hand and tied it up to the bed.You did the same to the other one.You move to his legs ,but you didn’t tie them up.He tried to turn around in the bed,but he couldn’t.He slowly opened his eyes and realised what was happening.

“[Y/N]?? What are you doing?” He tried to get free.
“Niall,do you remember last week?When you teased me until I couldn’t take it anymore?” you sat on his lap and . You circled my hips slowly against him.He let out a low moan.
You lowered my self and whispered into his ear,”Did you think you could get away with that?”
You licked his earlobe and left small kisses to his jawline.

“[Y/N] ,untie me.Now!” He groaned.
You let out a deep chuckle.
“Oh no,babe.Not anytime soon.” You got off his lap and stood in front of the bed.
“This is only the beginning” You slowly stripped my clothes off,leaving me in you dark purple laced bra and panties.They were Niall’s favorite.

His muscles tightened and his breaths were short.
 your hands made their way to his boxers.

You see his bulge grew and you gently palm it over the boxers, rubbing as light as a feather. Niall moans and whimpers,
“[Y/N] … p-please. Don’t tease me; ugh I want this so b-badly…”

You smirk and gently slip a hand inside his boxers, feeling his hard-on and Niall gasp at the contact.

You gently rub up his shaft once before taking your hand out, causing Niall to shudder once more. You pull down his boxers and gently grab his shaft, rubbing the head of his dick with your thumb gently; swirling it around.

Niall moans , wanting more and more. You slowly begin pumping your hand up and down his long shaft and you start to rub yourself.

He thrusts his hips into it . His face is in pure pleasure and lust and the sounds he’s making – oh god the sounds he’s making just makes it all better; not to mention the words as well.

“Uhh [Y/N] oh – yeah right there ohh p-please fa-fast– yessss oh my godddd.”

You lick the precum on the tip and take him into your mouth.
“Oh God, yes! Oh fuck, I want your mouth!” he groaned
and you use your other hand to focus on his balls.

“I’m gonna cum,” Niall moans, thrusting his hips harder.And just a few more thrusts  later he cums hard into your mouth.
You suck him off and lick his tip before looking up.
“Did you like that?”
“Mhmm..”
you sat on his lap again and you unhook your bra and took off your panties.
“Oh god” he whispered.

You kissed him deeply and slid your tongue into his mouth.Your tongues danced together.You bit his lip and started leaving kisses to his neck.You sucked hard on his sweet spot.
Niall moaned loudly and you moved your mouth to his right nipple.You swirled your tongue around it and kissed it.You did the same with the left one.
“shit..”was the only thing he could say.

You made your way to his lips again and kissed him.

You took his dick into your hand and slid yourself in.Youpecks his lips  as you bounce up and down on him. You both moan continuously together and the feeling is absolutely incredible.

You start to rub your clit.You let your head fall back and you moan loudly.
“Ohh..Niall!”
“Ugh..babe I’m about to cum”
You swirl Your hips with him deep inside you.
He slightly thrusts into you.
You scream his name as you hit you climax.A few more thrusts and he comes inside you.

You slid away from him and kiss him lightly.You untie only one of his arms,before you walk towards  the bathroom and lock the door.You turned on the hot water and stepped in.

You heard some loud noises outside but you ignored them.
“Well,well..”
You turned around and saw Niall standing in the door way.Shit!

Become a fan please :) xo