Dirty Louis Tomlinson

It was your and Louis 1 year anniversary, Louis is still at work, so you take the time to set up the bedroom and put on the new sexy lingerie Louis bought you a few days ago. You just got finished getting ready,and you hear the front door open.

“Babe, I’m home!”

You don’t reply. You hear his footsteps slowly walking up the stairs. He opens the bedroom door and drops the flowers he got you.

“Wow. Y/N, you look..Amazing.”

You give him a smirk. You get up and walk over to him. You run your hands over his chest.

“Why are you still dressed?”  You say with a wink.

He smiles. He lifts you up and you straddle your legs around his waist. He kisses you neck. He carries you to the bed and gently puts you down. You watch as he takes off his shirt, his fit, toned body turns you on. You sit up and run your hands down your torso. You trace his V line with your fingers. You unbuckle his jeans and throw them down around his ankles, where he kicks them off, leaving him only in his boxers. Before you could do anything, he pulls you up and puts one of his hands on the back of your neck, the other on your lower back. He pulls you close and kisses you you, asking for entrance. You allow him in. Your tongues battled for dominance. He won. You enjoy every moment of it, then you feel one of his hands linger to your breast. He starts massaging it. You let out a slight moan. You can feel his hard cock through his black Calvin Klein boxers. Just the thought of his rock hard cock is making you wet. You pull away from Louis and get down on your knees. You can see his huge buldge through his boxers. Slowly, you take your hand and slide it up his thigh and you start palming him through his undergarment. You can feel his hard throbbing dick. You hear a moan escape his mouth.

“Fuck! Y/n, Stop teasing me!” He yells.

“What ever you say.” You say with a smirk.

You throw his underwear to the floor. His huge length slaps up against his stomach.

“Oh my god Lou, you’re HUGE!’

You take his full length into your mouth. You hear a moan escape his lips. 

“Oh God, Y/n!”

You lick his hard shaft. You circle your tongue around his head.

“Mmm, Y/n. You’re so amazing.” He says as he throws his head back. 

You keep pleasuring him.

“Fuck, Y/n, I’m going to co..”

His warm fluids fill your mouth. You swallow ever last bit of it and lick your lips.

“Damn, Lou you taste so good.” You say with a wink.

He helps you up and kisses you deeply, he pushes you onto the bed.

“My turn now.” He says with a smirk.

You lay there as Louis climbs on top of you, sliding off your silk cover up, touching every park of your torso. His hands make their way back up to your breasts. He kisses you neck and slowly works his way down. He begins sucking on your left nipple, circling it with his tongue. You let out a small moan. He starts kissing his way down. He spreads your legs apart, kissing your inner thigh. He slowly pulls your underwear off and throws it across the room. He starts rubbing your clit.

“God, Y/n who made you this wet?”

You manage to answer him, “You did babe!”

Suddenly, with out warning he inserts a finger into you. You let out a load moan. He pumps his finger faster and hits your G-spot every time. Soon he inserts a second finger. You moan even loader.

“Scream my name!” He orders.

“I said scream it! Let the world know I am the only one that can make you feel this good!”

“Oh, FUCK LOUIS!” You scream.

He removes his fingers and replaces them with his tongue. You moan loud. You are pretty sure the whole block can hear you now.

“Fuck, Louis I’m going to come!” You moan.

He removes his tongue also now. You grunt. He leans up and by now he has his tip and entrance. He slide his full length into you. You flinch at the pain but not long after the pain turns into loud screams. He thrust in and out of you.

In between thrusts he was able to let out, “You’re not going to be able to walk after I get done with you!” 

“Harder Lou! Harder!” You scream.

He starts to thrust in and out of you even harder and faster.

“FUCK! Louis I’m going to come!”

“Not yet.” He moans.

Soon after, you both come at the same time. You feel his juices feel you. He falls limp beside you.

“God, You’re amazing.” He states.

“Best anniversary ever.” You say.

“By far.”

He puts his arm around you and you both close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

Become a fan please :) xo