𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Dedicated to the author of mad love herself sophie_swadil

~Chloe~

"Oh my Goodness. Yes! Devante I would be your girlfriend." Daphne, one of Matilda's click said. I groaned in frustration to that statement. I had to hold my rising anger and jealousy. Couldn't they get a room or something? I sighed knowing I was only feeling this way because it was finally the 14th of February and I wasn't going to say yes to any guy any time soon. Even If I wanted to, Zoe wouldn't let that happen as she was constantly on her toes making me look bad in front of every guy I come across. 

I shook the thought out of my head and left the class room. It was 8am in the morning and I needed to be at the sports center of our school. Its located behind the school. Thank Goodness. It wasn't a 100 mile apart. I got to the sports center just in time to find all the students in Emerald house on the basketball courts. They were all with Samuel Dawson who was helping them deliberate and strategize on how to deliver their A game . 

I had already worn my emerald gown with all the necessary accessories needed to bring up my look, not to mention my makeup was outstanding. I guess that explains why immediately I came into view they all keep quiet staring at me with astonishment. It was only few of the students who  mumbled a greeting to me. I smiled at them as I played with my fingers nervously, I couldn't help the heat that creeped up to my face when Samuel Dawson spoke.

"Whao, you look more stunning than my imagination, your Majesty."

I giggled at his response and signaled for him to get up.

"Your Majesty? Really, please Chloe will do." I said still blushing as he stared at me in awe. Closing the gap between us, he brought my hand to his lips and planted a soft kiss on it. I had to fight the urge not to faint as I fanned myself slightly with my free hand. The sound of Michael Jordan's voice broke us off as he growled at Samuel to back off.

"Hey! Paws off my Queen." He practically yelled, before I knew it, they had started a cat fight bickering back and fort. I had to resist the urge to face palm because of the heavy make up I had. I didn't want to ruin it at least not yet, Especially because I didn't it my self. cleared my throat loudly and glared at them causing them to automatically shut up.

"We apologize for our manners your Majesty."

I just sighed and nodded in acknowledgment. I walked forward passing Samuel and  Michael and made my stance in front of the rest of the students who were in Emerald house. I cleared my throat a bit before speaking making sure my voice was strong while at it.

"Today is the day we have worked so hard for, the day of our annual Inter House Sports. The day we Emerald House show Sapphire, Cristal and Ruby houses has got nothing on us! I know that we are all scared and somewhat nervous. But hey, don't give into the pressure, we Emerald house are a part of something bigger than ourselves, let's use it to our advantage and redefine who we are. Now go out there and show them what kind of Emerald we are!!!"