𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

Dedicated to the number one fan of this book dianekleine

Those things we coulda saidOn loop inside my headIt's with me everywhere I goMight be your mistakeWell that's a risk I'll takeIf I don't ask, I'll never know

On loop inside my head
It's with me everywhere I go
Might be your mistake
Well that's a risk I'll take
If I don't ask, I'll never know

~Chloe~

Chloe this is not who you are ... you know who you are

The light in your eyes was destined to ends someone's night

I want the goody tooshoes back, this is not the Chloe I remember.

There is a storm coming to Wesley academy and your the only one who could stop it.

This where the  thought clouding my mind  while I stayed in my room crying my eyes out. I lay on my back facing the ceiling not moving an inche. I know I promised my self never to cry but thats all I've been able to do for the past 5 hours ever since I woke up. Mom and Zoe weren't at home they went to check up on dad at the hospital. I offered to stay at home yet again faking a headache, and thanks to me crying my eyes out while listen to A song titled Truth by Kygo and Valerie Broussard, I now actually have headache.

My brother offered to stay at home with me since he wasn't feeling up for it. He mostly didn't feel like seeing dad looking so helpless and vulnerable on the hospital bed. That was another reason why I haven't visited him since he go admitted into the hospital. I really hated hospitals and it made me hate it even more because i had somehow seen it as a prison house instead of a place to improve our health. I sighed for the 15th time today as I laid in bed listening to same song on repeat.

The truth is I was scared, shit I was petrified. Matilda was right, being evil, no being mean is not a good color on me. She was right about me not lasting as the new queen of mean and I don't know how to Handel her being right about me yet again. It was never really my intention to take over Matilda's throne as the queen of mean but it felt like I didn't have much of a choice, how else was I supposed to prove to Zoe that I wasn't the girl she could boss around any more.

So much was going wrong and If I'm being completely honest with myself, I couldn't keep up, I, I just couldn't keep up and I just wish I could i just pause time and take an actual break. An actual break from keeping up the false facade, an actual break from being a shitty friend, an actual break from wanting revenge, an actual break from being the twin With a Difference. I wanted a break from all that and if not because I am well learned, knowing the consequences of committing subside, I probably would have gone through with it before it got to this stage.

"Hey Chloe. Umm when do you plan on getting out of bed and making something for us to eat. It's almost noon and—"

"I'm not hungry."