𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

Dedicated to Peejaymatt Peejaymatt14 thank you both so much guys you both are two amazing sisters.

~Chloe~

"You like what you see??"

" lol how. All I see is fluffy cloud there is nothing to see."

"Hmmm that's not what I am talking about Chloe."

Yes Incase you are wondering you wondered right we were in the airport and by we I ment my twin and I, Joel, Jayson Molly Antonio and for some odd reasons Matilda and her gang was here. It's a new year fresh start new life, that was her reason for coming on this trip with me, her words not mine. I was on my phone checking my Instagram feed as we waited at the airport lounge for our Plane to be announced.

After I and Jayson finally kissed on Christmas Eve, there was no way I could keep my hand to my self. We would have had an extremely long make out section if Joel hadn't walked in on us In search for Zoe. It was blizzards because I just got of a relationship a month ago and here I am zooming off in a new one. Jayson was resting his head on my shoulders at the moment Trying to sniff and possibly lick the crook of my neck while I was still on Instagram. I giggle in reactions when his warm and tantalize finally connected to the skin on my neck.

" boy will you stop that. Why do you keep licking me all the time."

" cuss to taste like strawberry diped in honey. And is heavenly."

"That's my cologne you are licking off. Now stop that. We can go and get actual strawberry and honey of you are hungry."

He pouted his lips in reasons giving me dove puppy eyes and I groaned in response. This could only mean one thing, he wants to cuddle and right and here is not the place at all. I just smiled and shook my head at him, this boy can be such a big baby when you list except. At the point I had to put of my data and drop my phone giving him the attention he was indirectly asking for.

" so whats the first we are going to do when we get there."

" ummm make out."

He blurted out making me do a spit take in reaction. Yes that happened because I was drinking bottled water I got a few hours ago. After wiping my mouth with a tissue and closeing the water I asked pretending like I didn't hear him the first time.

"Am sorry what now?? whatever happened to taking things slow."

"Oh i am sorry 48 hours without kissing you is and slow as I can get babe . It's murder if you asked me to go slower than that."

I just laughed at him, he is Such a big baby when he is around me and he blush looking at else where. I smiled at him and closing the visible gab between us he smile closing in on me as he wrapped is hanged another my mid section. His face was buried into my tick Afro hair. And I could feel him visibly relax as he sniffed my Afro hair, what is it with this young man and sniff my hair I wanted to speak when I heard Matilda voice bringing us out of our love burble.

" oppress us oo, in fact blind us self us that we don't have bae and boo we should go and commit suicide abi."

I rolled my eye and Jayson laughed burying his face into my hair making me vibrate. I had no idea what to sat to her, whatever happened to new year new me. Now I am beginning to think she just said that for saying sake so she could come on this trip with us. I just hope I don't regret letting it her and her girls on this trip who by the way haven't said a word to me yet.

" go bother some one else Matilda. I'm busy."

He said and Matilda just rolled her eyes leaving us alone. Nafeesat and Thomas were also with us at the airport. They initially didnt want to but you know Zoe and her persistence, she made sure Nafeesat was with us, that explains why they were both reading a novel with one hand and the other entwined with each other. This was the second graduation gift that was giving to us by our biological mom, the first was us meeting and inviting Mrs Babajide for our graduation, and this was the second.