𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Here goes nothing as I work my way to making this my 6th work.

So as you all know, I have written and completed a few books here and it kinda sort of felt like it's the end of the world. that was the feeling I felt when I wrote, edited, and published my very first book My Uwana and the seconds The Moon Is Also A Start and Andy the Android. Which those books I had to take down for some reason.

Anyhoo the world hasn't ended and here I am standing or rather writing my second book or is it my third book, oh ioon know. but I just can't stop writing here.

As you all know My Uwana my first book to those who have read it. It's all about cyber bullying, depression, and standing up for yourself because if you don't, who will 😕. Oh, and by the way, the book is now available on Good Novel with a lot and I mean a lot of plot changes to make it spice. The link to the book is right here in my bio.

So this is my very first twin story and this one, this one is different. It's about finding loving and accepting the truth even tho it hurts like hell and most importantly being who you were meant to be even if your family is against it.

your self-esteem is never broken until you let people break it. You can never be the underdog of the class unless you let people talk to you or treat you that way. Sometimes standing up for who you are and what you believe in, many seem to absorb but actually it's the next right thing.

time is hard and it gets harder as it time goes by. Know your self worth find out who you truly are, grab it tight, and Don't let it go. You can run from it, you can hide from it but you can never deny your truest self, it will always find you no matter how many times runs from it. It is the one thing that never changes😊😊...

Anyway, this book is actually about finding your truest self, having some self-esteem, and knowing that you have the right to have a voice, and that voice must be heard. but how do you do that when you have a twin sister who doesn't let you have the time of the day.

To God be the glory

This is my very Second Nigeria themed novel

That's right people my very second and I hope to deliver to you something even hotter than my first (Just another Valentine) trust when I say something hotter, I do mean some hotter, something you wouldn't find in any other Nigerian Wattpad novel. Trills, drama, humor, sarcasm, lie, deception, and much more. All That Can be Found in the book titled.

A TWIN WITH A DIFFERENCE.

Copyright © 2020

By Anuoluwapo Itunu Olumoroti

All rights reserved whatever that means😽😽 but still it is not cool to take someone else's' story.
I REPEAT NOT COOOOL

Dedicated to.... EVERYONE!!!!!

Enjoy

Oh and pls pls pls pls pls pls🙏🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENTS, AND SHARE PEOPLE

THANK YOU,GRACIAS, ASANTE, JE VOUS REMERCIE

WAIT!!!!!

BEFORE YOU GO ON. I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT THIS NOVEL AND THE TITLE IS
INSPIRED BY
AMANDLA STENBERG
KYLA DREW SIMMONS
RIELE DOWNS
THABANG MOLABA
YARA SHAHIDI
RYAN DESTINY
CREE CICCHINO
ANAIS LEE
MIRABELLE LEE
And many more actors and actresses Nigerian or abroad that are out there. Maybe someday I could be mentioned as not just a writer but someone that inspires writers, actors and actresses to be who they are
...
who they truly are