𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

Dedicated to the one who has be super supportive of my book despite her busy schedule sereniity-

~Zoe~

Labour.
Labour that Excruciating pain one feels when you are about bring another live into this harsh cold and unforgiving  world.  We were caught between two deep blue sea and I was in labour, heavily in labour. My biological father was out there defending himself, protecting us from danger doing all he can to keep us alive. I was in a black van Chloe and 3 doctors on my side helping me through this very difficult time.

"Zoe dear we are going to need to you calm done. your second wave of contraction is going... welll?"

" ahhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh. It hurts!!!"

I screamed unable to hold it in. If this was what labour feels like I don't think I would want to have another child. Heck I don't think I have the mind to get pregnant again, this shit hurts like hell!. I groaned again in  pain when the black van I was in shook, it must have entered a small pot hole since the car wasn't parked somewhere. We were currently on three mainland bridge heading for an unknown destination. A hospital I hope because I don't think I can give birth in this condition.

" ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I screamed again as another wave  of contraption hint me. Chloe was trying her possibly best to keep it together but from  my side view  I could see her wiping her tear. She was trying not to look at me but she was failing terrible as each scream, each groan I made she would look at me briefly before shutting her eyes tightly looking away. This continued for another 30 minutes before the last wave of contraction hit me making me screaming louder Than ever.

The baby was coming out now as my legs where wide open and hanged in the air by a mental chain. The female doctors in the van with me got to work giving me breathing techniques to follow. As i began to push my screams where louder and more deafening. Chloe couldn't take it, her heart couldn't take it so she brought out her  phone to play a song, A song I never knew she had.

The song Young as the morning old as the sea by passenger was playing  from her phone and believe it or not it was soothing. I closed my eyes as I listen to the song on repeat, it was my groans of pushing that echo  throughout the bus and the doctors instructed me on how to push. In that moment my eyes began to Close due to tiredness of pushing but I fought to keep it open.

It was then it dawned on me what my mom much have felt like at this point in her life. In her own case she gave birth to twin, i on the on the other hand was going to bring a child to life. Something I have never done before and it was most definitely terrifying.  I kept pushing and pushing until the baby was finally out of me.