𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Dedicated to queen Zaddy herself
RuthieBalo

Dedicated to queen Zaddy herselfRuthieBalo

~Chloe ~

Molly and Antonio sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G

My subconscious was seriously mocking me and i hated it when she was like this, i hated the fact that she could be right, i hated the fact that they were having something i could never have. I sighed deeply wondering what to do about it but nothing was coming to mind heck i can't even think straight with images of them kissing on a tree popping up in my head.

I groan inwardly wishing the images would just go away. Thankfully it did work and that was because our civic education teacher called me to answer a question.

"Chloe, i see your head is far up in the cloud, so answer this question correctly and that way I'll known if you're still in this class with us."

"Mmmm"

I responded snapping out of my thoughts, i just secretly prayed i knew the answer to this question and my prayers where answered.

"What year was the amalgamation of Nigeria?"

"In the year 1914 sir"

"Who was the president of Nigeria in the year 2000"

"President Olusegun Obasanjo sir"

I answered correctly but he wasn't satisfied, he kept asking and asking - including the ones that were not relevant to civil education, i was glad luck was on my side today as i answered ever single one of his question correctly. After wasting 20mins on question and answer just to be sure my body, soul and spirit was in his class, he finally let me of with a warning and i had no other choice but to pay rapt attention to the rest of his teaching.

Molly and Antonio sitting in a tree--

I swear to God if you sing that song one more time

I responded to my subconsciousness as i gave her a Diane Johnson's signature death glare, that immediately caused her to zip it as we both concentrated on what the civic education teacher was talking about. Class went on for another hour till 11 o'clock. Immediately the class ended our mathematics teacher walked in and everyone groans loudly.

Get this straight we don't hate him, oh no hate is such a strong word, despise is more like it. This man is know to be the worst nightmare of all of Westley Academy, i honestly don't know how he did it but he has manage to keep that status up for as long as I can remember. He walked in ignoring all our groans of displeasure.