𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

Dedicated to ewaoluwa12 thank you for the massive vote on this book. I hope to see your comments soon.

~Zoe~

I still felt pretty much lifeless, It was a hard reality to believe that I and my twin sister were fatherless. All this happened in blink  of an eye and I was still deeply hurt by it. I am just glad that my best friend Nafeesat and her sister Mariam were now in the custody of Tiana Dakoba now Tiana Adebiyi-Williams.

Her mother who didn't really have a means of bringing up her On kids was glad to hand them over to Tiana Adebiyi-Williams. Believe it or not I feel it's good new, Infant that's about the only good news i have heard so far. Dorothy and Jayson, who i didn't know were victims of rape until Chloe and I went to convince them, they both out rightly refused our help. That's why we were only able to get justice for Nafeesat and at the end of the day her brother is being Persecuted.

"I don't know this doesn't sit Right with me."

" I am your biological mother you don't have much of a choice. The Babajide's can't take good care of themselves, how do expect them to take care of you two ?"

" are you kidding me right now ??? Oh so now we don't have a choice!"

"Yes Zoe so stop being difficult. Just pack your thing and let's go"

Was my mom I'm sorry Mrs Aleshloye being serious right now. Does she really expect i and my twins sister to up and leave after the Chaos and disaster we caused. The chaos she made us cause because of the cause she placed on us when we were still newly Born. How callous could she possibly be, she just walked into the house as early as 8am dropped an suit case of 5,000 dollars with Mrs Babajide's and here she was, With confidence Standing in  the living room commanding us to pack our things because we were moving out of  the Babajide's duplex. A house we've known to grow, to love and life in for as long as we  can remember.

"Your forgetting That money can't buy the thing you really need. It can't buy Mr Babajide back to life, it can't buy her only son the mental health that  is slowly degenerating. It can't can't buy or get her out of this mess you dragged her into!!! So no I am not going with you."

" you must be out of your mind to think I would let you live this dump! Over my dead body. And besides I never asked for her help, she should have ignored the both of you where she saw you two At her door."

" whoa, just whoa. Now I know you truelly don't have a heart and if you do then it's made of stone"

"Zoe! That our mo—"

"Don't Zoe me Chloe, just don't. This woman doesn't deserve to be call mother because  if she doesn't, she won't stupidly think she could wish us away and still place a cause on us as tracking devices. No naw oo wrong"

I responded fuming seriously hands akimbo as I stood and stared at her in the eyes. She just looked me quietly observing, looked at Chloe sited on the couches, who didn't have such strength to join in the argument. After looking back and forth between us she giggle from giggling it turned into a full blown laugh.

" you this child and your childish tactics. Hmph, do you know why the cause worked, it's because one there is power in the tongue  and two I am your mother which means I can decide to cause you or to bless you, but you both are Lucky I am in a good mood and I didn't come here to rain causes. Besides the person you are fighting to strand by has already signed the legal an official statement handing you guys over to me"

"What?"

" that's not possible"

Chloe and i mutter at the same time. I slumped into the chair next to Chloe in defeat. At this point there was really nothing we could do, it was set in stone she was our biological mother and even is she wasn't she now has legal backing full right and  Custody of us. I hissed in pain looking at my sister I looked back at the woman who called her self our mother and she said.