Chapter-38

Rahi POV:

Finally, I found my happiness back; I never thought that Chachu's decision to bring me Paris is so much correct for me.

We are still in Paris and no one knows where I'm right now, and even I don't want to go back home.

It's almost a week since he brought me here. I still can't believe that he is with me.

Today we are going back to Chachu's home, I know everyone is searching for me. I know I have to make a call to Chachu or Bhai but I don't want to let them find me.

After spending 2 hours we are ready to leave at Chachu's place, I asked him several times what happened to him but he is not ready to let me know anything.

We hailed a taxi and reached home in the next 1 hour when the men saw me, they informed each and everyone on walkie-talkie and before I entered the house, I saw Chachu, Bhai & Bhabhi everyone was standing there.

But I saw a surprise look on their faces and I know the reason for that as well.

Even my reaction was like this only. I still remember when I left the house that day, I told Bhabhi that I'm going shopping and I'll be back soon.

Flashback:

I still remember my wedding day with Mohit, no one was happy when I made my decision to marry him. But everyone shocked them when in the wedding hall they saw me.

I was wearing mine & Veer wedding dress and fully dressed up with the vermilion in the partition of my head.

I was looking the same as mine & Veer wedding. So, it's quite obvious that everyone will be shocked. Then I informed my parents about my decision that never and ever I'll marry again with someone else as I always love Veer and no one can replace him.

After that I came here with Bhai & Chachu, everyone tries to connect with me but I'm not ready to speak with anyone. So, one day I told Chachu that please tell me at home that I'll be staying here for some more time.

After staying at home for a week, I decided to roam around because I have a lot of memories here with my Veer.

When I'm roaming on the street, I saw Mohit there, he tried to speak with me but I just shut him off.

I never liked him from the day one he is giving me a bad vibe and today also he is the same.

Mohit: I need to speak with you.

Me: I don't

Mohit: Why?? What is wrong with you?? How can you do this to your family and me??

Me: I never want to marry you, I know you want to marry me because of my money, or maybe you have an alternative motive to marry me. But let me clear you one thing, never ever try to come between me & my family.

And, I don't think so I have done something wrong with you. Now, can you excuse me or should I call my brother here to give you a better lesson.

Mohit: How dare you?? Slap!!

Me: Slap!! Same goes with you. What do you think about yourself, you are nobody to me. So just leave from my life and never show me your face again.

After giving him the sweet bite, I left that place and again started roaming. I saw a park so I just went there and just thought about my life and I forgot the time.

When I decided to go back home, I saw a figure who was standing at far but the gaze on me only. I try to see the face but I'm not able to find my mobile and suddenly my world stops there.

My Veer was standing in front of me. Love of my life, my world, my happiness, my everything.