Chapter-21

Engagement Day:

Third Person POV:

Today Oberoi & Shekhawat mansion is decorated as a bride, and why not today their children are going to be engaged.

Every media person is covering this engagement party, because it's the first time in history of the Shekhawat & Oberoi family that on the same day three couples will be engaged.

When news broke out that London's youngest bachelor Mr. Veer Oberoi & Abhimanyu Shekwat is going to be engaged many girls' heart was break and when boys come to know the top interior designer of London Ms. Rahi Shekwat is going to be engaged their hearts also break.

If Veer is a dream boy for all girls then Rahi is a dream girl for every boy. When people come to know that they are going to be engaged with each other there are some positive and negative comments. But mostly everyone loves them as a couple. It's like they made for each other.

Also, when they came to know the Billionaire of France and Mr. Shekwat younger brother son Karan Shekwat is also going to be engaged with Ms. Kriya Davis the renowned dancer of Britain. Everyone loves them as well.

Everyone is enjoying the party. The boys are already on stage they are waiting for there would be or should I say partners. We heard that today's photoshoot will be done by Rishi Oberoi, because Ms. Rahi loves the pics which he clicks.

Abhi, Veer, & Karan the trio looks very dashing, we came to know from our sources that they will be matching their outfits with their partners.

Abhi's partner Misha was escorted by Mr. & Mrs. Oberoi, Karan partner Kriya was escorted by Mr. & Mrs. Davis, Veer partner Rahi was escorted by Mr. & Mrs. Shekwat.

Misha was wearing the yellow and orange mix color lehenga, Kriya was wearing the light violet floor-length gown, & Rahi was wearing the cream & golden color lehenga.

Everyone was standing with their partners, even Rishi & Ava.

Engagement ceremony starts with vermilion put on every couple's forehead. It's a Hindu ritual.

First Abhi & Misha exchange their rings, then Karan & Kriya, and last but not the least Veer & Rahi.

But Veer proposes Rahi in front of everyone. By seeing this gesture of Veer Rahi has small tears in her eyes.

Everyone congratulates the newly engaged couple, after exchanging the rings it's a couple dance.

By seeing Veer & Rahi dance anyone can say that they both love each other so much because they are not bothered by how everyone saw their performance, it was a mind blowing performance.

Mr. Shekwat & Mr. Oberoi told everyone that next week Abhi & Karan wedding will take place. After 2 days, Veer & Rahi will get married.

But for Karan weddings it will be done in both cultures as a Hindu marriage & Christian marriage as well.

We all wish the newly engaged couple to have a happy life ahead.