Chapter-39

Veer POV:

When I left the place, I knew very well where I wanted to go. I know that she is here in Paris at Chachu's place.

Before I reached the Chachu place I saw her leaving the home and I just simply followed her.

Once she reached the market street I saw her talking with Mohit, I didn't understand what they were talking about and suddenly he slapped her and she reverted the same to him and I was totally shocked to see this. Because my Rahi never be like that but there is something which bothers her.

After giving the final look to Mohit, she left the place and then I remembered that she was roaming in Paris to relive our memories. She was crying.

She went and sat in the nearby Park and I thought she forgot the time track because it's been 5hrs and she was still sitting there.

Once she realizes that it's dark, she takes her back and ready to go but suddenly she stops and then our eyes meet.

I saw in her eyes, she was shocked, she was trembling.

After a whole year I saw my life, my love, my world, my happiness, my everything in front of my eyes.

She was standing there, once she realised she took a baby step towards me, and she hugged me and cried at the same time.

Finally now I'm able to hold her, hug her. Now after a whole year I'm able to hold my life in my arms once again.

After some time when she stopped crying, and saw her blurry vision towards me I just smiled, spending some time in the park where I took her with me because I need to spend some time with her alone before going back to our house.

I want to be sane before I punish those peoples who are the reason behind my disappearance and the misery of my love eyes.

Once we left the park, we hailed the taxi and I took her with me outside of Paris to our farm house which only knew about me. I purchased this farmhouse as a gift for Rahi when she is in college but never got the time to tell her about this.

I don't want to go anywhere just spend my time with her before punishing them. So after spending the whole week together we just decided to go back, because I knew Chachu & Karan were looking for her. She switched off her mobile so that no one could find our location.

She asked me what happened a year back but I told her I would let her know soon. After getting ready we hailed the taxi and this time I know when we reached there what will be the reaction.

Once we reach the place the security guard informs them that Rahi has come back with someone, and when our taxi enters the house once Rahi steps down everyone is feeling relieved but when I step down everyone is shocked!!!

I saw the smile on everyone face instantly bhabhi hugs Rahi and Karan hugs me to make sure that he was not dreaming, after hugs him I came forward to Chachu who was still standing in his place but there was a smile on his eyes which says that he is so happy to see his daughter happiness and he hugs me instantly once I reached towards him.

When we enter the house, Chachu tells Karan to take me in the room because he needs to make sure I'll get some rest, but I urge them that I need to discuss something with him and Karan and it's very important.

Rahi wants to know but I assure her that it will be fine and soon we will go back to London, so she can relax and in the time I need to speak with Chachu and Karan about something.

It's been 3 hours and we are still in Chachu's office which he is at home as well. I told them each and everything what happened with me in the last 1 year, how I escaped, and my plan for the future for them.

Earlier Chachu was not ready for my plan. It will take a huge effort from my end and Karan. He is ready for the plan. So we decided that we will go back to London the day after tomorrow as there are some businesses which I need to finish first.