Chapter-16

Rahi POV:

Today I enjoyed a lot with Veer. He took me for sightseeing at famous places in London. It's not like that I never visited those places but with Veer it was like my dream came true.

He took me to Tower of London, London Eye, and St. Paul's Cathedral after that he took me to my favorite restaurant Lucknow 49. I loved the food of this place. They had the exotic aroma in their foods.

After that we went shopping and before returning home I told him that I wanted to visit Rshi's studio so he took me there. And I saw the surprised look on Rishi's face. I usually visit his studio, but he was surprised to see his brother there.

We three come back home together, but when we reach the atmosphere is not the same it's like the tension in the atmosphere. I don't know what's going on, but Misha is trying to calm down Bhai. He was looking damn angry, even Karan bhai as well.

We make them know our presence but when they see us they keep quiet.

So, Veer asked everyone what's going on but before bhai said something he stopped on his tracks when he heard Veer's voice again, He just marches towards his Mom because he knows that she will not be lying with him.

But what shocked me after hearing their conversation.

Aunty: Last night we got the proposal for you and Rahi. For you it's from India from your grandparent's side and for Rahi it's for London itself.

Veer: Are you kidding me right?

Aunty: No Veer, we are not.

Veer: I can't agree with that marriage proposal. I don't want any relationship from them, and you know the reason very well. Dad tells them that I denied this marriage proposal and ya if you want to invite them in my wedding it's your wish.

Aunty/Uncle: what does it mean by wedding? Whom are you going to marry?

Veer: I'm going to marry that girl who is also there for me, by seeing her smile my day brighten.

Aunty/Uncle: Tell us clearly.

He came towards me and told me.

Veer: Rahi, can you honor me by getting married to me?

I was so shocked hearing this, I know that I love him but I don't know his feelings for me.

Before I said anything I saw everyone's face and it is clearly written on their faces that they all are shocked.

I want to say "Yes" to him but instead of that I told him that I need some time.

And I ran towards my room. I opened my diary where I always wrote my feelings for him.

I still remember I wrote one poem for him but never got the courage to give it to him.

U ARE THE ONE

WHO GAVE ME NEW LIFE,

U ARE THE ONE

WHO MAKE ME HAPPY,

U ARE THE ONE

WHO MAKE ME SAD,

U ARE THE ONE

WHO GAVE ME COMFORT,

U ARE THE ONE

WHO GAVE ME A SMILE,

U ARE THE ONE

WHO GAVE ME TEARS,

U ARE THE ONE

WHO COMPLETE ME,

U ARE THE ONE

WHO MAKE MY LIFE

SO BEAUTIFUL......

U ARE THE ONE

YES,

U ARE THE ONLY ONE

WHO'S MINE.........

MY LIFE.....................