Chapter-34

When the storm has passed, put your energy into rebuilding your life, don't waste time looking back."

Leon Brown

Abhi POV:

Flashback Continue:

After talking with Veer, we try to speak with Rahi and somehow we conveyance her to go to New York before her birthday; and guess what she agreed on that, but she took the promise from us that we didn't tell Veer about this and we promised her.

After that they both patched up and we didn't notice how 2 days went off and Veer went to New York. In his absence my workload increased and Misha understood this for which I really appreciate her.

At this time we decided to fix the wedding date for Rishi & Ava as well, and for our surprise it was fixed after 2 months and we are very happy; Rahi informed Veer about this, and he was very happy for both of them.

"Sometimes in our happiness we forget or neglect the storm which is coming towards us, we totally ignore how life changes to that point where we can't change anything or can't do anything for our loved ones."

The same thing happens to us; we came to know that Sanaya left Mohit {when me & Karan know the reality behind their relations or should I say act}, and they don't know where she is gone.

But Veer cousins are doing their job as per our command; Karan needs to fly back because of some business purpose.

His grandparents and other family members including Mohit they all are still living in our outhouse.

Sometimes aunty sister-in-law tries to come inside for asking various things but they can't enter in the main house because it's Veer order and in his absence they have to report me each and everything, and I can't go back from his orders as well because in his absence I need to take care of our family and I can't trust them.

I think everything is going smoothly, but it's just my imagination, Rahi was very excited to go to New York. She didn't tell Veer when she was coming but her happiness vanished on her face all of sudden.

When I broke the news to my entire family member.

Mom: Abhi, what a surprise today you came very early.

Abhi: Mom, while trying to stop the tears from my eyes.

Where's everyone?

Mom: Rahi was not feeling well, so she is in her room. Rishi didn't go to his studio so everyone is at home now.

Abhi: Can you please call everyone?

Mom: What wrong Abhi? Is everything okay?

Abhi: Mom, PLEASE!!!

Mom: Fine, I'm calling everyone.

Abhi: Hmmmm......

After 5 minutes everyone comes to the drawing room.

Rahi: Bhai, is everything okay?

Misha: Abhi, what happened? Are you okay? Does something happen to the office?

Rishi: Bhai, you are scaring us, please tell us what's wrong?

Mom/Dad/Uncle/Aunty:Abhi, can you please tell us what's wrong?

After silence for a few minutes.......

Abhi: It's about VEER!!!!