Chapter-4

Rahi POV:

Finally, after coming back home I felt so happy and saw my loves one faces it giving me a satisfaction. I love my family a lot. At breakfast time I told everyone that I'm going to office and they agreed on my decision. But dad told me that in the evening there is a welcome party for me & Veer.
When I reached to my office, everybody was so happy to see me. Even I was so happy to saw them after 2 long years.

And then came Ava, my bestie. We both graduate from the same college, and she was my dad's PA daughter so technically I know her from long back. And I know in my absence she and my brother took care of my company very well. We both hug each other and after that I gathered all my staff in conference room and got all the latest updates of our business.

After sometime I told Ava to come to party and I ordered lunch for my whole staff and like our old days we all sat together and eat our lunch. And we talked non-stop they are telling me about the latest gossips of London and I'm telling about my life in New York. We didn't look at the time but when i saw my mobile to check the time it was switched off and then I realized that I didn't charge my mobile and I asked the time to Ava and she told me that's it better if I head back to my home, because it's almost the party time.

After saying my goodbye to all, and distributed there gifts I head back to the parking lot. When I'm middle of the road my car tire bust up and above that I can't call to anyone so I just grab the taxi and came back home.

When I reached home, I saw Veer is going somewhere he had his car keys and totally ready to go. But he stops when he notices me and he just hug me. I really feel happy that

Veer's hugging me but I also got confused what wrong with him.

Then bhai clear his throat and we both broke our hug. I didn't feel good, but I need to do that. After that mom was asking why I was late, and Veer he is just giving me glare and Rishi & Bhai they are just standing not saying anything to me.

I told everyone what happened with me and how I forgot to charge my mobile, for this I got the smack on head by Bhai.

But still Veer was glaring me. I don't understand him.

When we were discussing Dad and Sameer Uncle came and they told me to get ready fast as party already started.

I headed towards my room, and I picked my dress for the party.

After taking some quality time, I reached to the party area and saw some familiar & unfamiliar faces.
But I got shocked when I saw him again and he is with some couple. He tried to talk to me, but I just ignored him and move towards where my
bhai, Veer, Rishi and Ava was standing.

Veer told me he would be back in few minutes. I said okay to him and when he was leaving dad called me to stage.

When I reached the stage, he was also standing with the same couple and then what dad told everyone... it shocks me..

I want to cry but no infront of everyone so I just smiled for my family sake... Because I love them alot.

But deep down I know it completely broke me.

And when I saw my bhai, Rishi, mom, Mehak aunty they all had guilty faces. So they all knew about this, but they didn't tell me.

And when I saw Veer, he also had the same expression as others had.

He also broke me totally and now I'm standing next to that person whom I just hate from my heart.

But what will I do next??

I don't know the answer to this question...

He was just standing next to me and trying to touch me...

He gave me his disgusting smirk. I just want to rip his smirk but I can't do anything.

Ava came and stood by my side, she knows him very well and she also knows how much I hate him. But my family, Veer & Rishi don't know him very well.

Ava understands my situation. She also knows my feelings for Veer. But she can't say anything to him as I always stop her. But I don't know what I will do??