Chapter-20

Veer POV:

After confessing everything with Rahi, I'm feeling very lightheaded. I know that she trusts me but still I want to tell her everything.

Spending some time at hill top we came back home and at dinner time we came to know that our engagement is next week. I saw Rahi she was glowing or should I say blushing. I'm happy to see her happy.

Next Day:

All ladies are excited for shopping, Mom & Aunty took Misha, Kriya & Ava for shopping, Rahi also wants to go but they denied her by saying that she needs rest right now. They all left except Rahi. Abhi told her that he was there, but she is not ready to listen to anyone, so she goes back to her room.

When all ladies left, dad, uncle, chachu also went for work, as for Abhi & Karan they also went with ladies. Now it's me & Rahi at home with some servants.

I'm working on my study. When someone knocked on my door I told them to come. One of our servants James comes and tells me that Rahi is not answering when they knock on her door and try to call on her intercom she is not answering it.

When James told me all this, I just ran towards her room, I knew she was not in the mood to talk with anyone but Rahi hardly closed her room doors. I knocked on her room but she was not opening, I came to my room and opened the dash towards my cupboard and took out the master card for Rahi's room and opened her room.

She was laying down on the floor. I don't know what happened to her, but she is not opening her eyes. I told James to bring water and I sprinkle some water on her. She became conscious but she told me that she was feeling sleepy so cover her body with covers.

When I'm leaving, I saw a scattered paper on the floor. I collected those papers and put them on the table, but one thing captured my eyes: it's her diary.

I know Rahi loves to write because it's me who gave her this diary, but she told me that she misplaced that diary somewhere. I took the diary and left her room. I know i shouldn't read her diary without her permission, but I'm curious what she wrote in that and when she didn't misplace this then why she told me that she misplaces the diary.

Rahi what are you hiding from me?

Evening Time:

Everyone came back from the shopping & office. Rahi is also feeling better when I asked her about the incident she told me that she didn't remember. Might she be taking the medicine, and it's affected her?

She still didn't know that I took her diary. She was happy to see the engagement dresses for her, Misha, & Kriya. Kriya's parents are also happy for her. After dinner Abhi came to my room and informed me that tomorrow we need to go for our engagement dresses.

I chose to match my dress with Rahi's dress, but she didn't tell anyone what she would wear. She told me that she liked the dresses, but she wants something unique. She is not pleased with the dresses.

Next day, we boys went shopping. I crossed one of the shops and I liked the dress in the cream & golden color lehenga. I bought it for Rahi because I know she likes it. I called Ava and gave it to her and told her to give Rahi.

After our shopping when we reached back home, I saw the happy face of Rahi. She tried the lehenga and it was perfect on her. She was looking so beautiful in that.